1. Purdue Pharma to plead guilty to three criminal charges in OxyContin case — Biogen cutting MS and SMA meds from program — Demand for Abbott Labs COVID-19 tests eclipses 100 million as pandemic continues — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Daz Media, marketing agency. Gone or going?

Discussion in 'Industry Rumors' started by Dazoweslots, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dazoweslots

Dazoweslots Guest

Does anyone know if Daz Media is out of business? Daz Connell was/is the owner. They were/are an interactive agency in NJ that owes many vendors a lot of money. Since early this year, phone messages and emails do not get returned or answered.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are near bankruptcy. The usual vendors not getting paid, huge layoffs, no communications, etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i thought i heard they are no longer at their hackensack office. something in the lines of eviction.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This clown -Daz Connell..went out of business after he collected from his clients, and never paid the magazines....Very Bad Person.....