DB's shelf life?

Discussion in 'CPL' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do you reasonably think he can hold on before Australia gets the message that he and his Senior "Leadership" are turning the entire american branch of Sonic into a lower quality, less profitable LabCorp?

This guy blows more smoke up more asses than if Thomas the Tank Engine became a Proctologist. It can't last forever. CG is too smart to not figure this out eventually.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and so true. Sonic is now moving in the right direction. Way to go CG!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad DB was fired. What happened? Can't suck enough ass to hide incompetence lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB was woefully ill-equipped for the job. He had no substance and no merit, and in his brief reign, he let his advisers do his thinking and put the company in great peril. When talented folks stepped up and offered to help, they were shut out by his inner circle and/or terminated by those same inner circle members.

The company is now being run by DH. That's even worse. I have a sneaking suspicion that Sonic may actually retreat back to Australia and try again after the US is on a single-payer system.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose DH?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The US VP of HR.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is running the company? Is that a joke?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I wish it was a joke. I am surprised the shareholders in Australia aren't calling for Colin's resignation. He's thrown a billion dollars in a barrel and burned it on the US.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring good, qualified people is Colin's most important job, unfortunately he did not do that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was DB snipped? hahahaha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, DB was very unceremoniously reviewed. This is why you don't pick a CEO based on who gives the best powerpoint presentation. <-- This is a true story.