DBU giving out "does not meet expectations"

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 27, 2017 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is that pharma sales resumes are useless. I know a former Lilly Manager that took a payout and left about 18 months ago, but no job.

Forget the resume and learn a programming language: SQL, Python, Scala etc. You could also look into getting your CDL and driving truck. When in doubt, become one of those realtor parasites.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DR is looking for a 50% sales force reduction. Don’t be surprised when things roll out. No one is safe. Why do you think the new territory maps have been ready for months and not rolled out. This will be a purge of monumental proportions. Here in the mid west 40% of my district received dme

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are correct must be an insider that knows exactly how things are going to turn out. Bottom line every 50 plus year is out on the street after New Years. Sad sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i already have an employment lawyer and I️ have been gathering information for years!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won’t do any good as they have done things perfectly spot on and you will be getting too much cashola, they are more than kind to you. All xers are very lucky getting everything they are and have received.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the money and run. You’ll find a job. Why would you want to work for a company the treats it’s employees with suck a lack of respect. I was treated better when I worked at Victoria secrets in high school. The funny part is the managers there and and Lilly had similar skill sets

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus One!

I'd like to see you in some of that store's attire.

Giggity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't drink the Koolaid...there are no "sales" in pharma. There is only "on" formulary or not. Do not be fooled that your 30 second message has any impact on Rx-ing (besides telling them it is on formulary). It is why you can have all the numbers in the world and still get a bad review. It is also why other healthcare industries (non-pharma) will not even look at your resume. It has been like this for years. Even the "sales" numbers are nothing more than a good guess (ask your manager about it. It is a crazy statistical algorithm, if they still give it out). And yes, outside of Lilly and any other pharma company, sales actually count.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of whiners on his thread. Lilly has been reorganizing for decades, my first time was in 1991, every time it happens it’s a different version so don’t waste your time trying to figure out how it will roll out. The cream will always rise to the top and be able to stay employed with Lilly is they so desire. Hate to tell some of you that think your sales are being generated by your great messaging to customers...it’s all about formulary access...if on formularies you look like a hero, if not you look like a loser. 35 years with the company and now happily retired receiving those wonderful pension checks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong above On one item “the cream will not always rise to the top,” because it is old and stale and this cream will not rise or even hang on the sides of the milk can, The reason for this is that this cream is over 50 years old and this old cream will be tossed out.. This is what’s ahead look for a new industry. And expect the worst between Jan 10 and beyond into the summer. People this is the shits. Reinvent your self.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even though EB and AD got fired for their mistakes, I'm still mad about my DNME that I got for 2016. Some things are hard to let go of.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face it, so many DNME has to do with formulary coverage! Glad EB is gone and I hope my manager gets fired soon!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's for sure!

Sorry your manager sucks. Mine is ok. My old one was better but oh well. Good luck!!!