DC diabetes region leadership

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do these leaders walk the walk, or just talk the talk? Do they support and inspire, four minutes by metric? Do they lead from the front, or duck and cover in the rear? Do they care about you, for themselves? Do they show courage or cowardice? Do they look to understand your territory and customers, or just seek to reinforce what reports are saying? Do they define a direction and see it through, or do they flip-flop with every new report?
    Just post your general thoughts and experiences, good or bad, any specific names will get the post taken down. Just curious what life is like out there in the mid Atlantic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the fact that there were comments made about this leadership team posted under bad D.M.'s or something like that and it was removed tells me something.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I observe and hear, Cowards. Many ( not all thank God) show no support...it is only talk. No walking the talk. Flip flop is the name of the game- although in all fairness, this flows down from senior management-home office. Most only look out for themselves. Lacking in motivation, teamwork, integrity, honesty, compassion. I am lucky in that I have a good boss who tries to support us when possible. My boss talks privately on how the managers talk about each other behind backs...sounds really bad. Morale among managers and among the field is at a all time low( looking back over several years).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take the village idiot to reply to this. Just look around or ask around. Disfunctional. Everyone is worried despite what we are told. No trust what so ever. Managers are not trustworthy; looking for any opportunity to throw someone under the bus. There use to be a good team of managers 5 years ago but with the RD coming in and the crew he has hired or where relocated here, it sucks. And the Assistant RD::::: worst thing that the RD could have done!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My experience has been more with the managers and districts from the southern part of the region. I can tell they are stressed out as are the reps. As for the North, I hear and see that there are some big problems up there; glad I am where I am!
    As for the question raised by the OP, in general it's talk the talk. But, I think that is what the RD wants and his lacky, the other RD. The managers down here do what they are told even though they know it is BS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the best thing that can happen is that they get ride of 4 or 5 managers and that pompous female AD.....she really sucks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I work in the DC region and we are a bunch of losers!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Female AD do you mean cr

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cr...yup, that is she

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is nice to be home. To respond to the question. I wish I was in a different district and region. Things are really sour here. Moral is low, managers are not effective and they certainly do not walk the talk. The RD only talks to award winners and the women who cozy up to him.
    Is there a package that can save me?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, I too was very disappointed in our region. I hope they offer packages in July. I think the new Diabetes VP Scott is here to observe and clean house, hopefully by July.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, D.C. Managers- you F*** Up!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they are F*** Ups!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly Paul doesn't seem that bad - he at least seems sincere. I certainly can't say the same of several of his Managers (not all). It's a groups of cover their butts and pass on blame to others. Even when they try to be sincere it seems manufactured. I liked the comment that Paul made about the customer segmentation thing may have been "a bit of a miss" - ya think? Right up there with "I am not counting calls". Assistant Regional seems cold and calculating.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you think Rigid and Frigid came from? Paul, sincerity is only skin deep. Remember walk the talk? He doesn't. The managers are mostly terrible with 2 or 3 exceptions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pd perhaps worst leader I've ever worked for. Nothing more than bluster from the stage! Complete failure in standing up for any of his people or what he says...no courage. He's screwed a number of reps and managers that have gone the extra mile for him because it was easier. Most of the DSM shortcomings is attitude that rolls down hill! Most of my expire emcee is with the southern part if region too, and those DSMs seem to struggle with the current situation like us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the Raleigh manager is the exception, but she genuinely cares about her people. I've never had a field day with her where my best interest was in a major part of our day.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There once was a rep from DC
    Whose DSM was to blind to see
    That his calls with the doc
    Were more important than the iPad clock
    And so with no package they set him free!

There once was a rep from Virginia
    Who only got by on charisma
    Her DSM failed to notice
    All her calls were certainly bogus
    And in the field she was harder to see than a Ninja

There once was a rep from Baltimore
    Who was told his attainment was poor
    He said I called on the HIHOs like you told me to do
    His DSM replied Brother your thru!
    And then they showed him the door.

The once was a rep from Carolina
    Whose nerves were as frazzled as china.
    He said to himself I've done my best,
    But when TPS opened he grabbed his chest,
    Boom......a bout of angina!

There once was a rep from Delaware
    Who's morale had been stripped bare
    She went to Orlando intending to smile
    But found the reps were on trial
    And now she's giving her resume repair.

There was a rep from the beach
    Who listened to her DSM's speech.
    He screamed "Time to turbocharge!",
    And "You number of calls must be large!"
    She said same old sh$#! and went back to teach!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a very busy and important pharma bitch to have had the time to craft such a long and beautiful poem.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ther once was a rm from somewhere in the northeast
    Who sucks and most of his managers also suck
    They sit around a computer and worship it
    And they cant figure out why all the good people are leaving
    But they are good at giving busywork.

The end