DC diabetes region leadership

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There once was a DSM from Nantucket
    His D!ck was so short he could not suck it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey NR, are you listening??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praying for a reorg!!!! Right now I'd jump on any openings for Sanofi Ukraine?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look...ultimately it would be nice to go and do our jobs with the support of leadership, with management acting as a bridge to the company to support our goals, clearly that is not the case in DC. If you think it is dramatically different in any other region you need to wake up. Our job is to move product in the face of obstacles wether they are internal or external. If the DC leadership sucks as bad as these posts indicate you need to find a way to placate them the same way you would with a dificult but important customer, make them happy as quickly and with as little effort as possible, put them in the rearview for the day, and hit the field having left that bs at the curb....if you dont think customers can smell the discontent on you your wrong. You can bang your head against the wall all you want in frustration but nothing here is going to change until senior leadership decides to open their eyes to how middle management is implementing thier often misguided direction. The best you can do is find a way to feel good about your efforts, and win in spite of them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably one of the few groups with a lower approval rating than congress!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul and your gang of managers.....please leave!!!!! We can do much better without you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This LT couldn't get buy in on a cookie break from a kindergarten class.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going anywhere guys. I know who you are and my gang of manager will be managing you right out the door by July. Collecting your call data daily, GPS from your IPad and IPhone. I know we can do much better with you gone. Knock Knock I'm coming to get you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only it were so easy. Never in my entire career have I work for a manager whose intent was to truly break a rep because they did not like them. What happened to separating the personality from the behavior? The problem is the District Manage role is now solely about business and isn't about being a people manager, but all politics and policies are still force reps to use/go through/have the support of the manager. DMs are about self and business and way at the bottom comes the people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from a very good source that Paul is squirming. He was Anita M. go to guy and favorite back when she was VP. She got displaced and a new sheriff came to town. It has been 2 years and they've figured out what he is all about. He's on a rope. So, naturally the stuff rolls downhill. This explains his behavior and some of the regional DM's. Best thing that can happen to this region is that they displace him and some of his cronies. I hate to put it this way but things have gone downhill with morale and productivity. Management may think they are squeezing blood from a stone with their tactics but reps have gotten very good at covering their butts. When you are not happy with your work and employer, you lose the energy,zeal,creativity,drive,commitment,and many other characteristics.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more! When you are in front of the customer and are just going through the motions because you have lost you're enthusiasm and commitment, it shows and adversely impacts business. You can cover your butt and still be ineffective working in the mid-Atlantic region. I hope the above poster is right and change comes to us...it is sorely needed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, this is correct. And, bonus/attainment has very little to do with effort or any skill we have. They know that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, I have lost enuf sleep. Will all the managers in and around DC please lay off. We understand the position u r in; try to remember u were once a rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COWARDICE

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of these posts are very harsh, but experiencing it first hand it is very hard to say it's not deserved. A complete lack of courage, inability or willingness to understand individual markets, and worst of all a total lack of value for their people have caused the management of DC to erode and sever any true commitment to the job for most reps. Pretty sure not even a change in direction or attitude can fix things at this point. Until they clean house the only things they will be able to turbocharge is disdain and apathy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a pod meeting. Mostly we digressed to talking about the stuff mentioned on this thread. Most all of it is true. None of us want to admit it but our willingness to work with any motivation is gone. We are kidding each other. Fortunately, we all are on the same page with this and we haven't gone the route of some pods in the DC/Baltimore area whereby people have been thrown under the bus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone in my district is meeting with our manager again this week about possible termination. Manager wants rep gone but not solid enough reasons apparently because rep is still around after months of back and forth. Rep is a good rep who has seemingly been targeted. Manager consulted with HR at least twice maybe three times to find reasons to get rid of rep. Scary persistence.