DC diabetes region leadership

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go run some stairs morons.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak. Name them or get off the board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Good to see an accurate post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Words cannot explain how bad he/it really is

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also in a similar boat as above; been around for some time and after hearing my teammates talk numerous times about this website, I thought I'd take a look.
    Reading this entire thread twice last night got me to examining what I see.
    Well, for the most part, it is unfortunately true. But going beyond the individual managers either mentioned or inferred here, the really sad thing is how this group of managers' "leadership" has adversely affected morale and work effort. It seems people are working less, putting forth less creativity, but finding creative ways of appearing to be working all day and being invested in the job. Geez, if only this effort was being put into selling!
    I also agree that hopefully upper management will get wind of how some managers and the RD's are doing their jobs in this region, how that behavior is affecting output, and make the necessary changes for the good of all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they clean house in the MidAtlantic Region, then you will see results.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard 2 reps got canned last week....what happened?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were having a tryst at the Why Go By Motel when they were robbed and duct taped together.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Processing out through micro managing activity etc is present in all districts, sad when it is focused on the undeserving and ironic when delivered by largely idle DSMs that aren't seen in the field for months at a time! Any one else had an FCR delivered after a phone call? They ask for accountability they aren't willing to deliver themselves!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WAIT! I have been away. Those lying thugs are still leading the region? What's with senior management?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldn't stay away so long; things have been crazy! To your point, HO is so disorganized ,people bailing left and right, morale very low, pretty much leaderless, that no one is really looking at field execution except bottom line stuff. You could be breaking every HR rule in the book and no one up there notices. It is cover your ass time throughout Sanofi.
    Yea, it appears the BIG 3, or should I say the little 2 + Ms. Rigid and Frigid are still around. really is a shame.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said, I have been away. So sorry to hear things are the same. Wish those 2 shrimps would spare the misery and move on. For what it is worth, many external indicators show that there will be a considerable cutback this fall..winter. I will pray for all of you but hope that those managers deserving of such gets there butts bounced, the region would be better served if they do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We managers here in the DC Region aren't going anyplace. Stop complaining and do your damn jobs! You are fortunate that you have this job. Or, would you like to see what life is like in the unemployment line? Keep it up...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We Manager's" will be gone very soon. You have heard it here first!!!!~

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, another day of worthless activity. TGIF. I've decided to put in my 2 cents. How do the managers look themselves in the mirror everyday. We've been bullied, intimidated, lied to, and diminished every way possible this year. Most of us ( reps) understand the changes in Health Care, our industry and our company. We are not stupid. That doesn't give managers the right to employ the unethical tactics they seem almost to enjoy. It is a disgrace; it is shameful. Shame on you managers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You've laid it out pretty well. Here's the sad truth, folks!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your honest thoughts! Only problem is the managers, PD, and R&F don't care about you, me, or anyone else

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look the managers don't have it any better than we do. Have you checked out the RD's lately? How would you like to be a direct report of one of those? Yes in some cases they are complicit in screwing people out of jobs and being dicks but they have no balls, they have no respect, they have no power. The days of managers actually commanding respect and truly being at the helm of their district have been over at Sanofi for at least....always. Not sure if it is like this at other companies. I have been around awhile and managers used to be the first and last word. It appears to me that they are more micromanaged and bullied than we are by a factor of 10.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine. I am not sure I agree with you but one fact still remains. Even if you have a complete tool for an RD like PD, a manager can still maintain some integrity and not turn around and subject their reps to the same BS they are receiving from the RD. Just talk to some of the reps in the Baltimore/DC markets.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you like your manager to do about it? We all agree that sanofi has some big problems and for lack of a better word it is just gross here. Your manager does what he/she is told from above and so do you because you both need to work.
    The real sadistic shit starts at RD level and above but only because the money goes up substantially so as you go up the ranks it becomes more power, more money, total loss of moral compass. Most reps do not leave because of the whole paycheck thing. I wonder daily what they would have to do to us to actually provoke an exodus. It seems that our ability to put up with nasty is limitless.
    Don't blame your manager for this. This is truly as low level of management (at the Dm level at Sanofi) as you couild possibly strive for. Managers at Captain Dees Fish House have more power and autonomy. And I am not trying to be mean I say this with all due respect and empathy.
    If any of is truly had integrity we would not be working here and possibly not even in this industry. But absolutely not here.