DC diabetes region leadership

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I know this is total fantasy, but it would be nice to have a healthy, balanced approach.

Managers should be allowed a considerable amount of latitude and recorded some respect and autonomy. On the other hand, we work for a major corporation, not a small business owner, they should not be allowed to set up fiefdoms.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well stated. You hit the nail right on the head!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. You will soon be rid of your manager, he/she that you see…oh, I'd guess 6 days a year in the field, and another few during POAs.

Wait until you see what awaits you, boys and girls. 1) If you've got 12 years or more in. most of us will see a 40-50% pay cut. 2) If we have an inside job, our manager will be able to peer onto our desktop whenever they desire. You'll be stuck in a cube staring at the same people, day in, day out. Everyone will be able to hear your conversations, private or not.
    And, no checking your FB account during work hours, unless you do it on your iPhone. 3) If we will get hired in sales (HIGHLY unlikely), the pay will end up being the same as we make here IF we make sales quota. If we don't….we're either shit-canned or stuck making the same salary we had 9 years ago. 4) Goodbye, company car! Goodbye, great health benefits, easy lifestyle 5) No more making a living giving quick blurbs about a product that our customers have used on thousands of patients. Nope, if a product is going to sell, its going to be YOU, not your little pod-mates, not some multi million dollar DTC campaign, or "speaker training" for top writing docs.

I have a lot of friends that got severed 5 years ago. If you do as well, ask them to be honest and describe their new life. I did, and thats where I got those points from.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really feel for the folks up in DC! As new Rep, I met many of the pathetic DC Management Team in FL. It was unreal to see how the Reps in DC/MD/VA acted around their bosses and then bad mouthed them when they were not around. All positive when around and ALL NEGATIVE behind their backs. Have some balls and stand up for yourselves! That management group is a joke and they need to hear it to their faces. Hell, one of them "axed" me a question anout another she did not like trying to find dirt. They are even going after each other. Stay strong, good luck and keep them up north!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! I noticed the same thing. I thought I was wrong and didn't give it much more thought. But, you know, I see the same thing inside my district. People jockeying for position, trying to throw each other under the bus, badmouthing their manager ...often well deserved...manager favoring certain reps....it is sick here. I'm trying to get out and in time I will.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is a toxic culture. If you can get out the by all means do so.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like the Baltimore team...and that DM wannabe....what a fake

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a TOOL! Thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. And he is sooo far up the DM's anus.....Another 90 day wonder

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Tanya, there coming for you!!! By By!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Buy. Thought he was ready for the " big leagues".....guess not. Come on, your role models are PD and Napoleon. gee, you'd make a great DM ( HA Ha Ha Ha Ha). Oh, and take a shower, you smell like poop

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't Wait....she sucks!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Thinks his Sh!t doesn't stink

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew this would happen. Naive wanna be; PD and Napoleon has pulled that stunt before by filling a kid with ideas of management glory; having the runt do their busy work, then when an opportunity comes up.." sorry, you are not quite qualified for this opening".....oh, get me another cup of coffee. Been there, done that. That's why I left.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does ride alongs ( so the manager can " do something else") and gives advise to 20 year veterans; guy has a total of 2 years experience! He actually believes he has something new to offer! Boy, do they have the wool pulled over his eyes.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont listen to these fake posters my reps love me in Baltimore!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your not happy then quit. Stop whining and start promoting our new product Afrezza it will bring us back to the top of our game.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This message has been brought to you by....The Baltimore Leadershit team

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that this is Tayna's last week. She is being offered a specialty position or her walking papers. HO now focused on others. Very interesting things about to happen to the managers? UM?