DCS’2’s next on chopping block

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jan 17, 2019 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure it makes that person feel good, but it’s certainly a reality that it’s time to face. Whether we like it or not, our customers feel like the insulin market is commoditized, and all that matters is formulary coverage and out of pocket cost for the patient. Our days of promotion are dwindling rapidly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The number will be 30% of the field force

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you are how do you know that - you are just the typical CP troll attempting to make people worry - well without any good proof - I call it speculation

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or a sanofi troll who is about to receive their pink slip and wishing ill upon others

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think they’re going to need 3 people teams to sell a pill

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well in that case, the 3s could also be cut. One full glp1 and one insulin/glp1 rep per terr. NNI would never just cut all promotion and support of the insulin portfolio at this point in time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they would, especially if they’re smart. NNI is a GLP-1 company now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the 1/2/3 being cut debate is pointless, as reps can be trained on products they might not carry. However I would agree that 2 reps per territory would make sense- one glp-1 and one insulin portfolio/glp-1. Sanofi is about to cut a lot of their diabetes force, lilly will do the same once oral glp-1 hits.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t fear the reaper

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze starts June 1

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi is eliminating all diabetes field reps by June. Only specially will remainder

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This indicates gauranteed layoffs this year. Get ready everyone. Any predictions? I am 100 percent certain the Education Program will be hit again.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. I spoke with a Sanofi rep today. They are making cuts to primary care but not all are gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, announcement in August, cuts in October. Everyone off the books for 2020

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone off for 2020?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, I wish I could run this company for a day. What a shit show. So easy to turn this ship around and get back to growth! Oral Sema will be the #1 diabetes drug on the planet if priced correctly w/ insurance rebates and a strong copay card to make it affordable. Prices will be raised every year after dominating market share. 50% of management should be fired immediately. Bonus plans should be re-worked to actually motivate reps...why can’t a sales rep make $200k/yr if they drive sales?! 2 reps per territory. Quit pandering to Wall Street...under promise and over deliver on EPS & sales guidance to get stock momentum again. Continue buying small companies with great products/pipelines to fuel innovation...NNI needs a leader.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing. Who knew you were fully equipped to be a CEO, but you’re somehow toiling away in a DCS role!? In other words, STFU.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jump to a DCS 1 or 3 if you get a chance

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, jump to a new company if you get a chance.