DCV is toast

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person was referring to how layoffs, tend, to lead to stock price gains. Do you have any idea how that works? Take your angry ass back to the Amgen threads.

Also, I believe that you meant "dumb fuck." There's one here, but it wasn't the person to whom you were responding, dumb fuck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there smart fucks? Do fucks like to people?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always love how civil these boards are. Regardless, in response to the whole "wait it out and get severance" thing - why would you? Sure, you've been here 15 years, and if they stick to the 3 weeks per year thing, you'd get 45 weeks of pay plus whatever else is going on. It's tempting - but what's your sanity and happiness worth? I left, picked up a 35% raise, and am SO much happier. Every long term rep I know who left is significantly happier and all got raises from 20 to 45%. If you see a opportunity you'd like to interview for, go for it. It'll be worth it. If you want to stay simply for the severance, do your thing, but understand you'd probably be a lot happier elsewhere.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gives 3 weeks severance for each year of service. It’s 1.5 with 38 week max cap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless liar

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 weeks for every year. It's been that for last 5 years. It happens every year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got four by leaving voluntarily

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes 4 weeks if you take veep

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they be offering VEEP to the entire Praluent team? If we are giving the product back to Regeneron we will all be out of a job. Only one rep per territory, we all lose.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop Praluent isn’t going anywhere we aren’t that lucky

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. You will get to participate in the exciting new RELAUNCH of Lantus. You will recite EXACTLY the script given to you and complete your daily activity tracker where you WILL note seeing 90% of your targets, including those who are NO SEE or deceased. Your customers will be grateful for the information because they is so little they know about insulin and what it is used for. And they will be very appreciative of meeting your manager every week on ride alongs as they teach you how to sell using the latest greatest sales model bought from a Sanofi exec’s brother-in-law for an ungodly sum. So no worries, there is absolutely no down side to losing Praluent.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that you mention it the time is near for a new sales model. This way Sanofi NA can tell the Frogs that were diverting from hitting the iceberg. I can't wait for the rollout and the 30 teleconferences and webcast and training that will go into it. Money well spent I say!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen did more than drop Repatha PC team... they’re also dropping CV overlays.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I left and am much happier & got a huge increase. I never received that severance I was holding out for but it’s been worth it especially with a sign on bonus a lot of companies will offer on top of pay raise.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were so many signs DCV was in trouble. But to me, when they told us we’d have to start talking about p-values, I knew it was over. Watching my nitwit ABL try to explain a p-value and how to get people excited over it just showed me how little hope there was.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have information?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t have any information except to say this place is so toxic I hope to get out before the holiday break!!