DDI Assesment tests

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just called by recruiter from ventiv; explained behring using ventiv to recruit for the area manager positions which are posted on both websites. After taking ddi, the chosen candidates will interview next wed f2f in chicago; start date oct 1. Has this company NOT had a sales force in place before? Is it a decent place to work/good products to sell?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. Just look at the managers and who they hire. No one from any place reputable. They take people with zero experience. If you are a decent worker considering this nightmare, turn and run. Fast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No- ask anyone who works here now. No one likes it and everyone says it's pretty much the worst company ever. I would only recommend looking here is you are jobless and about to lose your house.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so if they hire people with zero experience, then I assume the expectations/demands can't be that high?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you be specific regarding why nobody likes working here/why it's the worst company?
    Sounds like a decent job opportunity for a while....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you reading these posts??? Look how they hire people?! They turn down people based on some test and you ask whats wrong with this place? I have never spoken to a person from any other company that had a positive thing to say about this place. In fact, this place is known to have a bad reputation in the industry (and this is among Sr. level people not just the sales force). I am embarrassed to admit that I work here when I talk to other colleagues at other biotech companies. Im not a hater, but I am realistic. Make sure you talk to some internal folks before you make this move.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview next week in chicago. Can anyone tell me what the interview was like?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you interviewing for? How many locations are interviewing in Chicago?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how many they are interviewing in chicago. I am interviewing for Indiana

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a different territory and was shceduled for Thursday. I am still waiting to get e-mailed the confirmation for who and how many people the interview will be with. Were you told any additional information? Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those going to chicago - what day were you notified by ventiv recruiter?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for sharing this! Believe it or not, I have had 3 separate recruiters all call me within days of each other and to be honest I was very skeptical and it felt like they were desperate to find people. Maybe I should do more research on the products, but I have to say that I see red flags and don't want to jump from one mess into another. If anyone has anything positive to say, I would love to hear as I have read nothing positive whatsoever. It doesn't look like I am going to pursue this one.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am waiting for that information also. I have heard nothing either. I was called last week from inventiv

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read the reviews on Glass Door. Not good. Not jumping from bad to worse.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anybody know how many candidates per territory are going to chicago for f2f?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What products is the Hospital Area Manager responsible for?

Who is the Midwest Regional covering this job?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a top performing rep and manager have been with our company for a long time and didnt have to take the DDI at the time they were hired, so they took it upon themselves to take the test to see how they would do on the test and they FAILED....top performer would have never been hired if they had to take this test

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has your recruiter sent your confirmation for Thursday's interview yet? I was told it was being sent today but still no e-mail with details.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Red flags people red flags!!!! Not a good opportunity

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going tomorrow; are they holding interviews wed and thurs?