DDI Assesment tests

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is on Thursday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Anyone who uses this board (cafepharma or Glass Door) to assess whether or not they would join a company is a complete idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are a complete idiot. I know a TON of people that work there. And no, they don't hate it. It's actually a great company, and they tell me, like any other company, they are not perfect. You are probably just afraid of hard work...and you come to cafepharma to find other idiots who are afraid of hard work.

To those of you who are interviewing, research elsewhere. This board is a haven for people who are disgruntled and pathetic. You can go onto just about any company board and find similar complaints.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this board is for people that seek the truth, and usually find it here on Cafe Pharma...it also (as in your case) is a board for managers to try and counter the truth with their transparent propaganda...

CSL has a chilling reputation as one of the worst companies out there...now deal with it punk!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really sad that someone posted. The best advice I have for anyone is to go ask the target physicians what they think of the products and company and you will get an earful. If you don't take the time to do this, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh, don't call me a punk, I'm scared now. Nah, CSL's rep isn't chilling. This board is primarily full of unemployed losers who were let go or didn't get a job they wanted so come here to trash a place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have almost 10 years of Medical sales experience, I took this assessment with a well known Device company 6 years ago and Failed. Inventiv approached me regarding the CSL Hospital Sales position and decided to pursue the opportunity. Was told I needed to take the DDI. I didn't research on the net how to pass the test or try to learn what they were looking for. Took the online assessment in less than 30 mins....I didn't over think the questions or sales scenarios. Just honestly answered based on my experience. Every answer was "I agree" or "I Disagree"; I gave no middle of the road responses. Questions on Prioritizing the importance of activities or actions to take in certain situations is not something you learn from a book....it's just something you learn over the years during your career.
    Bottom line is that I received an email that night from the recruiter stating that I scored extremely high on the assessment. I have been thru the f2f interview process along with several other highly qualified candidates and was fortunate to receive an offer from the company. Which I plan to accept.
    I don't know if taking a position with CSL is the right thing to do, but I guarantee if you go to any board on this site, you will be overloaded with negativity/ugliness and hear all the reasons you shouldn't go with that company either. I am sure there are thousands of unemployed people right now that would be happy to be in my (or your) shoes right now.
    Best of luck to you all......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, there are thousands of unemployed people that would gladly take the job, and those same unemployed people would either have a tough time getting out of bed after awhile of working the CSL gig, or become so unmotivated because of loathing the job, that they are just waiting to get laid off...(Like most reps in the pharma industry...)

the reason I got out of pharma, (finally) is because the statement "The Definititon of True Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." I worked in pharma for over 25 years, with 4 different companies, and it always turns out the same...It is a game that is rigged against you, and you finally have to find the courage to learn some new skills and get a real job...not the phony make believe world of pharma...

I am sure you will have a decent "honeymoon" period with CSL...then, after awhile you have now visited all your target hospitals and there is nothing really more to say...but they are still climbing down your back to hit numbers...that is where the stress starts...that is where the games begin...

but sincerely though...good luck with the new gig and congrats on your standout score on the DDI!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you failed the test and didn't get the interview? sorry bro

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats on working for a lame company that even requires these kind of ridiculous assessment tests, and asks you to bring your prior performance reviews, (which are classified in most companies) to your interview so that hiring managers can see them...

enjoy your lame new drug rep job "BRO!" (I know some good caterers for all those lunches you will be doing - You will achieve VIP status at Olive Garden I am sure!) (Bro)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just popped on to see what's new. I work here and even think you are an idiot. For those interested in job, it is okay if you are in need of something now. You'll get by fine, but I am actually looking to get out. Been here 2 years and regretted leaving my last company. Not the worst company, but certainly not a very good one either. If you have other options, look at them more closely. This job is nothing to get excited about. Just something to tied you over till something better comes along.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Performance Reviews aren't classified and unaccessable. Copy and Paste is a tool that works wonders. I haven't provided a lunch in over 6 months now.....that is not a requirement to make a sale. It is all about relationships and the value you bring to the customer. Everyone understands that now. I have had success despite "I can't bring lunch". I appreciate that actually, because my scheduled meetings are based on the fact that they want to learn about my products and not because I am feeding them. I bring value and cost savings for the hospital and the patients they serve. Isn't that what sales is all about?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody in my group wed got offer so they will continue search. Seems like a very disorganized company; managers I met with were rude not interested in my accomplishments just stated they needed someone with pre-existing p&t/formulary committee relationships, nothing else seemed to matter. No albumin; just the 1 drug until expected approval 2nd product next year. Huge territory, they actually didn't know what hospitals on list.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

didn't read....lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P&T/Value Analysis Committee relationships are crucial for obtaining formulary acceptance in a hospital for any new product in addition to having a Doctor/Surgeon/Pharmacist Champion to support the drug. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now and know how it works....you have to do it right the first time. Most hospitals will deny resubmission for a year if not approved.
    Maybe that is why I was offered the CSL position...I don't know. I don't think they are disorganized, just have a goal that needs to be achieved in a short time frame before the competition will come in and try to take the business. I have no doubt you were a high performer, but it seems the company has a deadline to meet and need to make things happen quickly.
    Wish you the best.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

above poster: were you offered a position wed or thurs? What terrritory? I understand your point and agree. I also think that hiring managers need to understand the significance of displaying a professional demeanor, exhuding respect for the candidates who in some cases went through an intense travel process just to get there (and not be offered an overnight stay even when looking at return flights after midnight) to pursue this opportunity; their behavior is a direct representation of this company. To conduct an interview yawning, interrupting a candidate,rushing and going through the motions of simply filling out a form instead of conducting an actual conversation with the candidate - totally classless, unprofessional, immature.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree....the whole process was a joke. The Interviewers were so stonefaced, they seemed in a coma and the recruiter for InVentiv had prepped the candidates for the wrong position! What an idiot!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand. My experience was very different...maybe because my interview was early in the morning and they had not spent the entire day speaking with candidates. I felt like we were having a conversation instead of an interrogation. of course they drilled me on information from my resume.....explaining gaps in my career due to layoffs, territory changes, etc. My interview was earlier in the week, I flew in the day before because of the interview time. I hate that your experience was not positive. We probably did not interview with the same Mgr. I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "excuse" that they were "tired" from conducting interviews is pathetic!! Boo hoo!! THIS IS THEIR JOB! THEY ARE GETTING PAID BIG BUCKS FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY! If the job required them to interview 2 days straight - WITHOUT ANY SLEEP - they should be mature enough, responsible enough, professional enough - to pull it off.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must have failed the test. Didn't hear back. Oh well....