DDI Assesment tests

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**HELP PLEASE!!
    I have to take DDI Sales Readiness Test in less than 5 days and I got this information today. Please provide some insights on the same like number of questions, duration, etc. or if possible some questions you remember.
    Kind regards
    Anonymous

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I would need that information too, please share.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to assess why you want to work here first.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help... My firm has hired DDI for its sales readiness assessment... Plz tell some questions or test details like num of ques, duration, etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Tell me about a time where you f--ked one of your customers? What was the situation and result?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. I took it half asleep.
    Don't come work here. Hospital division has many people leaving. We aren't selling what we were hired to sell. No money if you have a low volume territory due to no market share.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People RELAX!!! This test is silly at best. I took the test and after reading a few questions I started to answer how the company wanted me to answer- even erasing a few of my first answers. Take yourself out of this test and answer how the company wants you to answer. This is a personality test. Situational questions, ie can you work with others and avoid pitfalls. Every answer was 1 or 5. I think I answered a few either 4 or 2 otherwise 1 or 5!! I left the testing session asking myself, "What the Hell was that?" Told I passed. Interview was STAR format. I think they use DDI so they (the company) can't be sued. Good Luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot! That is not how the DDI exam works. if you are a seasoned medical sales rep you know what the correct responses are because you've lived it. Newbies don't.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. I'm an idiot? Why the name calling? People are on here looking for help. What do you bring in the way of help? Sorry my experience didn't fit your expectations. All I know is that I passed.

ExecQtiv4 likes this.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a veteran recruiter for 20 years in the healthcare industry I will say it's very unprofessional for a recruiter to not respond to a candidate. Whether you move forward in the process or not, to engage with the recruiter, spend your precious time taking a DDI, or interviewing with a manager etc you are owed the courtesy of feedback and communication. That said, often times we aren't allowed access to DDI results or get good communication from managers about the "why" of who's moving forward and who isn't. Many times I just don't have those answers for a candidate, frustrating for both them and myself, but I will always pick up the phone and at least tell a candidate "I don't know" but will give them my own assessment of how they performed and prepared for the interview and give some guidance on how to best achieve their employment goals. Based on thousands of interactions with candidates over the years, I do know that I'm a rare breed of recruiter ... one who actually cares about the candidates, and not just the ones who are selected to receive the offer that day.
    As far as DDI/Assessments tests are concerned I think they have some merit if used properly as an interview and training tool, to highlight a potential weakness in someone's background that needs to be further examined or given training to overcome. Most hiring managers will tell you that their preference is for this kind of use of a sales assessment but these tests are typically a criteria set forth by someone in HR as a "check box". I had a conversation with a hiring manager yesterday, after their lead candidate did not pass their test (president's club sales performance 6 years running!) and made a call to the HR dept asking about the validity of the test and results. After checking into it, the HR individual called back to say that no, they had no statistics or offer of proof from the testing company to validate their test .... but that completion of the test with a "passing mark" is their current method of screening of potential hires. Rather ironic for a company that manufacturers and sells a complex disruptive technology for surgical procedures and wouldn't dream of going to a clinician or surgeon without clinical data and proof of the patient outcomes (from years of clinical studies) and efficacy of their product. Bottom line, if these tests are put forth as part of the interview process you have two choices ... decline to take it and pull out of the running or take the test and answer it in the most honest way. If you fail, take it as a learning opportunity and know that it wasn't meant to be a fit. Until these tests/assessments are eliminated from the hiring process (will never happen) they are a reality (good or bad) of the interview process for many great companies. P.S. More than once I have seen a candidate retake a test if they were distracted, some technical issue happened, or some legitimate excuse occurred as to why they did poorly on the test ... of course I've also seen those same candidates do worse the second time!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have taken the DDI twice. The first time with Stryker and I was new to the industry and failed miserably. Second time was with CSL and the recruiter told me that I aced it! I did not get on Café Pharma or other medical sites to try and figure out the formula for a passing grade. You either know the business and how it works or you don't. bottom line.
    My question is why is a dang recruiter getting on CSL Behring posts? Go away!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job of "Recruiter" is going away like "Ditch Digger" and "Shoe Salesman".
    They add nothing to the table, the internet has passed them by.
    These tests are also silly remnants of an era gone by, they have never proved any relationship to success at all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked at my company for 30 years had a behavioral interview and knocked it out of the park, had to do their assessment and they gave it to a jack off that has burned every bridge in the company....fuck DDI