DE Pgm to end

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree
    This program has to go

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should have ended 2015

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worthless program. All our DE does is get our offices mad. No “sales” skills. No people skills. The DE’s need to stop referring to themselves as “sales people”. Program is a waste of NNI $$$.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I’d been told it’s a $2-300 million dollar revenue center.

What gives ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who said that ? That woman who leads it?
    That's hysterical.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's what's really hysterical; The woman's name that leads it is Dave Moore.

You moron.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha - exactly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatever

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still needs to go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder I find this program to be a complete waste of money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They Add no value, and are in the way in most offices. Keep having to reinvent what they do to seem relevant. They aren’t, and that’s why all the other companies have gotten rid of their CDE programs. Provide no direct sales, yet are under the sales umbrella. Supposedly more educators go to COE than E reps. What a crock of shit. Most of them have their own CDE businesses on the side and they are sniping customers that way. They use their NNI salary to build their own CDE business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha yeah, NO. That would be unethical and a COI... no educators I know participate in activities like these. It’s funny what kind of rotten made-up stories come out when people are trying to explain why everyone else but themselves should be let go. You, sir, are obviouslt a quality individual.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both of my educators have education businesses on the side, and see many of the same patients, follow ups occur on their own business side. I think you’d be surprised how many educators have cde businesses that haven’t been reported to the company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um... Excuse me but you've got it completely wrong!

He's NOT a "quality" individual..... He's a qualified individual. Qualified to be let go. Thank you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the CDE's are also RD's... Registered Dietitians.

There is no COI when seeing patients in their private practice for diet/nutrition consults. Does seeing patients for diet consults appear to be a COI to the average naive Rep?...YES! But the reality is it isn't.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BioPharm eliminates their Ped Es program and diabetes will as well. They are looking at all “excess” programs to chop. Good luck to all!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it be known to all Novo Reps....

The DEP might be terminated and I'll find myself looking for work. That's not overly concerning to me as I frequently get job offers to work in the various offices I call on.

Should I find myself employed in one of those offices, please know that all Lilly and Sanofi Reps will find it very easy to talk with staff and have terrific access to Mr. or Ms. Doctor. As for Novo DCS's, well, not so much!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

“Corporate laid me off so I’m gonna be a complete asshole to my former teammates”

Good riddance