DE Pgm to end

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is something wrong with you.
    Maybe you can get treatment while you’re laid off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our DE mgr just got a “promotion” to HDCS executive rep. Yes it’s over for them I’m afraid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can it be over? Don't they have a 3:1 ROI which is better than the sales force? Isn't that why Andy brought them into the sales team, to help his numbers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, I believe the DE program won't be around after 2019. The program might survive this year depending on how kind and considerate the shareholders are towards the DE. It's sad but it's tough out there and NNI needs to cut cost and as Lars said "the culture needs to change". To survive, NNI needs to become just another pharma company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think that Novo has "the best products out there," then you're sadly mistaken. Insulin is insulin... long, short, ultrafast, ultraslow, yadda, yadda. Same for glp-1. They all do the same job. Novo is too expensive and has sacrificed the patient on the altar of profit. Nothing is more American than the Eli Lilly story and company. America is becoming Great Again. Sanofi can go back to France. Novo can go back to Denmark. We don't need you, and you certainly have done nothing more than invade our shores and rape our healthcare dollars. "Now, Go Away, or I shall Taunt you a Second Time-uh!!!!"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Novo and completely agree with you. The Danes have been nothing short of arrogant and greedy when it comes to demanding a premium for our products here in the US. At least Lilly is US based and knows how to contract!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the exact attitude that keeps sales from wanting to work with a spoiled group of women that continue to act entitled. Grow up and get a life! Some patient advocate you are.......you would really deny receiving samples and literature to flex your muscles? You are a joke!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't agree with a DE retaliating against Novo, but I sure do understand why they would do it. That DE is in a very unique situation and I think she knows it.

I was laid off by a global corporation, and when it happened, I strongly felt like I wanted take my revenge on them, but I realized that I was completely powerless to anything. Frustrated, I had to take my lumps and move on. That DE, as miniscule as her negative impact on Novo may well be, at least has more than I had.

How many people do you know that were laid off by a big corporate machine and could actually DO something to get them back? I don't know any at all, and I doubt you do either.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sure The Sanofi and Lily Reps will be more than happy to drop off all the samples and literature any DE would need or want! As some already said in a previous post... insulin's insulin.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a skilled DE you are to let us know that NPH is equivalent to degludec. God help your patients, and again, good luck with your newfound power over people. I'm sure that will make you happy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps have no control over what the patients get anyway. It’s all formulary driven.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In what world are you living?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so here’s what I know from 20 years experience....I rarely have seen offices retaliate against the reps left after layoffs and changes. I’m actually a huge fan of revenge and retaliation being a single mom - but I’m a DCS! Lol!! And it hurts! I can tell you a layoff story that would leave no eye dry that happened to me - I would never never never do anything that would hurt the people that work in my area taking care of their families. We all have obligations. And we all need our jobs. I learned a long time ago this isn’t personal and rarely makes sense. It’s business.... I love my DE’s. However, I’m never quite sure what they are suppose to be doing because the role changes so much by Novo! But they work hard and have a great passion! To be very very honest and my DE’s would agree - early on when they first started they had to use me and my partners to even get time to talk to the people they needed to in the office. And my team was happy to do it. Its always a plus if it helps the office and patients!

Listen, these posts of who “sales” thinks is worthless is well worthless! At the end of the day we don’t know and won’t know what is going to happen until the company has to release the info for our investors. Speculation doesn’t help and hope is not a strategy!