Dead silence on Nobel board

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now what?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what an awful sales meeting. Thanks Tom

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all awful, at least it was short.....home Tuesday night, better than all week long.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the worst meeting ever! All time low. I like how they manipulate the numbers so the assholes on top can get there bonus money. Who is the ass clown mgr from the northeast? What a tool.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want everyone to know I work for this unethical company! They raise our growth numbers to 20 percent knowing they will pay no commission. These people are stealing from our family's .Let it be known to all your customers once you leave or get fired for unrealistic forecasts, this company flat out are thieves!!!!

Jeannie DiPietro likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow the exodus is finally started!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is horrible. Plain and simple stay far away! Loser worthless upper mgt!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is falling apart! Stay away you will thank ourself in 6 months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like a disaster to work here. I am currently interviewing with the company. What makes it bad to work there?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go back to your moms basement Gitt! Good luck finding a job asshole your reputation of being a lazy shit is public info

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least Chris K. is finally gone.......good riddance

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom O, you pos. How many reps do you want owing the company money because of your ridiculous plan build? As long as you get yours huh? You are a classless prick

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, you're not....company is and has been on a hiring freeze since Jan 1....making all of us who aren't out yet getting bigger territories....hiring freeze will be lifted probably October, unless half the salesforce is out by then....and that is a very big possibility....possibly all of upper management too...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always a good laugh stopping by here to laugh at what’s left.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Homewrecker watch your back!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is homewrecker?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking fast! Only the rats didnt get off

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Danaher is finally looking at these posts and taking stock of the true feelings employees have at the company and immediate managers. Watch out known assholes