Deal brewing

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are borrowing all this money bc we are visionaries. We are going to reopen blockbuster video and circuit city and overpay our Tampa pathologist to run them in to the ground by doing in home revenue models.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Null isn't as dumb as he looks. He has survived 3 CEO changes and is paid all salary. He has just landed a position that does not drive revenue to the company. This will allow him to continue to receive his high salary and have no accountability.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try 2 CEO changes... trying to count to three and show off..... Good for MN, wish him well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company is shopping for an uneducated buyer. 4 or 5 times profit is the best they'll get. opening bid 250 million for a business that owes 350 million. Maybe sales are up 80%??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep dreaming and stay out of jail folks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Th industry will be a better place if Aurora gets sold or goes bankrupt ( although I don't wish that for the benefit of their employees). The in office revenue models and tc/pc talk path is a dead business model. Whats your cost to make a slide? Whats your profit? Its just not there anymore folks. Buy all the labs you want but 330 million dollars in debt is a gigantic hole to climb out of, almost impossible. especially when your big plan is "TC PC"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the in office exemption is lifted we'll talk again..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's funny that you think the company will last that long

330 million equals a giant clown car approaching a cliff

the industry will be better when aurora is bankrupt

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you just approached the cliff.. Jump and stop being so scared

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget about a deal. DC's fangs are in the cash to far. he won't let it go without a fight. Pathetic man uses fear and intimidation to get his dirty work done. A person not bound by ethics, oversight, or morals is a dangerous one. corporate expenses swell without accountability. 100k/month with unlimited contracting expense exceeding 3 million a year!!!! Prior layoffs simply to smooth over personal financial gain....

Look at the numbers people!!! Millions in layoffs with no decrease in the numbers. Pay off a few to keep their mouths shut. Fear and intimidation not reimbursements will be our demise. This greedy crook has tasted blood and will continue until he is held accountable for this actions.

feel the burn?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jump!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! Swimming coaches will always train you to "tuck" when you jump! You're bound to hurt yourself.. I'm so glad you said that.. Oh yeah, watch ouch for the rocks too..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets see how long you can tread in water over your head sucker

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the last two financial statements. That speaks volumes about the reality of this situation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep a life jacket handy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life jacket or bag holder?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bag holder always walks with me