Deal might not happen

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard today they are getting worried this might not happen? Might be all smoke, but this person is very credible and I have no reason not to believe them.

Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there way be some problem related to Octapharma that is tying up the FTCs decision.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you jerks and jackasses should stop posting your bs observations here. everyone knows you are stupid moronic competitor putzes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deal is going through. Your info is just made up crap.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Talecris employee, you should be hoping the deal falls through. Grifols will make major cuts and really only needs the product line not the facilities or people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Centers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Talecris loser.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will happen - Grifols wants it, Talecris wants it - nothing stinks here like the CSL deal did.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way TLCR stock is staying strong is a good indication it is going through. Cerberus did a nice job putting lipstick on this pig.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many analysts are suggesting that members of the current White House administration are dead set against FTC approval of the proposed Grifols/Talecris merger until Cerberus has submitted their plan to pay back every dime, plus compounded interest, of their US taxpayer bailout funds.

Every Talecris employee would certainly agree with this approach since the vast majority won't receive one dollar extra in their future paychecks should the merger be approved. Even though Cerberus gladly accepted their hard earned money and used some of it to pay out huge Cerberus bonuses to Chrysler executives!

Why you people aren't mounting a letter writing campaign to Stern and the board has many of us wondering why you haven't taken a stance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're hearing the same rumors on the street. Check their blogs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times are you going to post this on these boards? Blah, blah, blah...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as often as it takes to garner wider distribution, blah blah blah blah blah

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch the TLCR price. If the street gets word the deal will not happen, the stock price will sink like the Titanic down to $14 or less!! The short sellers are getting ready to make some serious money here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you bozos read the Bloomberg report----no deal. FTC says NO!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not confirmed!! TLCR stock price will tell you when it's for real.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, confirmed with Grifols- the deal is dead - the morning process has begun in Spain. Hope the third time is the charm.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does it matter. Most of the Talecris putrid leadership has cashed out and extremely happy they did. The rest have enough stock to retire millionaires no matter the outcome.

If the deal tanks this is great news for the middle to lower class employees who would keep their jobs.

Cerberus is going to be punished severely for the Chrysler debacle, why should they be surprised. What say you Mr Stern?

Is FTC Jesus going to come and cast the money changers from the temple once and for all?

Oh wait a minute, you don't believe in Jesus, do you ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess my info was not made up crap. Epic Fail!