Dear Alexion

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've lost 45% of your stock value over the last 5 years. You're now a sub $100 stock and aren't going anywhere anytime soon except down even more. Biosimilars are knocking on your door.

Kanuma, an $8.4 billion dollar disaster that doesn't even earn enough money to pay for the interest on the loan you took out to buy that dud.

Finding Soliris was akin to panning for gold and finding diamonds. It's not going to happen again.

Please hurry up and sell so I can unload the rest of my remaining stock at a premium.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sale is imminent, when the stock price drops below $90 the acquisition is a no brainer. Cost vs short and long term profit would make sense to any firm. The company streamlined its debt and overhead 2 years ago which was a tough call but much needed. And has since replaced it with even bigger debt and even larger overhead. If you don't agree with this statement, maybe you should go meet with the VP of Culture :)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here comes UBC

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - here they will come with a way less expensive therapy - no infusion!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DREAM ON........

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The place is a dump!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

within 6 months Alexion will be sold, get out now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure walk away from all of your stocks vesting at once. ‍♀️‍♀️

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree...dump all the way...

aint nobody buying $700,000 per patient drug to where competition has a better product and less expensive...has anybody not seen the fucking documentary on alexion being bashed for high cost of drugs recently...get a life alexion

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have been warned, layoffs are coming

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can not say you were not warned. More to come so do not believe them. There is a reason neurology has an unspoken ‘hiring freeze’.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot...if it is going to be sold, why the fuck would you leave or sell stock?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they went on a hiring spree/expansion over a year ago. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. People with 1 to 2 years will be cut. Meaning basically zero severance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly why they are redoing territories. Don’t kid yourself pal

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the high salary doesn’t make up for the drama? The small territory blows my mind. Obviously Im interviewing. A former MSL said it was horrible, But pretty much all rare dz companies suck these days. At least I’ll be miserable with a nice income vs the Standard market rate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard medical people are leaving and no one is applying with qualifications. If medical people don’t want to peddle this they know we have no credibility and there are Issues with the leadership. A lot of us are interviewing. They have a seasoned team however they fail to understand the challenges they refuse to address. Giving us 30 marketing pieces won’t help when they charge 700k

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This one is a special kind of screwed up shit. With competition and poor stock performance they are getting desperate and placing people on performance plans. This is how they will cut the sales force.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ludwig sell this place now! We are all exhausted by this rollercoaster.