Dear Baxter

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2020 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to our quota being so high, the Ethicon sales force has officially boycotted the Biosurgery platform. Happy pickings and please help us sandbag next years number!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this company's creativeness on how to grow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must suck at your job if you can’t grow 200,000 in 6 months with all the new innovative products Ethicon is coming out with. Vistaseal??? Don’t you sell Snow???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do suck at my job but I like making money! Comp plan says sandbag the shit out of two categories, blow two out. Alternate year after year yayyyyy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baxter reps are too lazy to pick up business. They got to used to back orders with Surgiflo and thrombin. Just push Vistaseal just below $140 for a 4ml and the house of cards will fall.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Baxter -
    Please stop selling into our accounts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes please you are ruining my earning this year Baxter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baxter, bark twice if you are in Milwalkee!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you joking? You can outsell a Baxter Rep. Floseal and Tisseel are just too good? Self adhesive peristrips are taking over Bariatrics? Seriously???just wake and bake and you should be cool. Baxter is the laughing stock of pharma. Just beat Baxter...,

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give up with all the issues and back order that we have with Biosurgery. One step forward two steps backwards. All your efforts went down the drains every single time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am telling you, why don't we just buy Baxter. They are causing us too much issues.