Dear Gattex leadership!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2017 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great to hear! Good luck interviewing with McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Jimmy Johns, Five Guys, Zaxby, Arbys, Subway, Pizza Hut, and Panda Express! Bahahahahahaha!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left out your favorite, “Popeyes”! Fat ass!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A & I. The two rare disease companies

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think DZ will make it over to the new org? I’ve had about enough of this guy and his flunkies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because someone is in a management position does not mean they are good at managing people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, clearly DZ

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in panic mode!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in panic mode!!!! [/QUOTE]

Why would you say that ??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you say that ??[/QUOTE]

Why would I not say that?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say A I guess you are referring to Alexion. You do realize Alexion is not a great company anymore either? Whistleblower suit, questionable pipeline, actually zero pipeline. And the most arrogant in the business. No thanks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm - Alexion (A) minimum base $150k &
    Insmed (I) similar base plus bonus comparable to base. Ok Shire,bash away. We all know you are begging to be here. Pharma is a very small world. So when you guys post for positions. Your name is floated and if you don’t hear back — you may want to think twice about who you threw under the bus during your career at Shire. It’s a small world...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. More now than ever.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you with your resumes out there and not getting any interest... Syntheos is always hiring. It can’t be any worse than working for Shire and they have better leadership than the Gattex management team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks maybe DZ and his flunkies will apply there and save us the trouble.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank the lord everyday that I work on Nathan’s team!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for the wolf and sheep’s clothing! He’s definitely not an angel and if you think that he is, you are foolish! He will throw you under the bus and will not think twice!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget the management team I’m more concerned about all the backstabbing at the RBM level!

Everyone is fighting for their individual survival and it’s ugly. Backstabbing, snitching, lying, spreading rumors. A lot of these people are showing their true colors. At least I know who not to trust.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My suggestion is to not trust anyone! I’m not surprised about the backstabbing because it’s been going on forever! Take care of yourself!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, I’ve never met a bunch of reps who are so worried about what everyone else is doing. Instead of spreading rumors about other people they should be worrying about themselves and their own territory.