Dear Gattex leadership!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2017 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Bernie retire ? Or ??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promoted to Shire Ireland! Great Leader!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every year it goes straight from the envelope and onto my dart board.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know why a Gattex
    rep opening in St Louis ?
    Also is this a good drug to sell ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the sales force getting their goals? It’s almost February already. Sales force is excited to see only 10 out of the 100 or so reps hit bonus again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if not for the price increases it would look like Gattex growth was not happening

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes
    No

Let’s just say they left for a much better paying opportunity with a real rare disease company along with many others. Notice ‘that’ company did not approach anyone above the level of RSD. That has to tell you something about the primary care leadership.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alexion or Insmed?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the good reps are long gone or have been poached. Take a look at who is left in the Gattex division. They aren’t exactly the best and brightest talent in the industry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is a revolving “Glass Door” of the industry’s best talent. Used to be the best company to work for/most talented people to work with. 2 years under Flem, kk, Perry etc it all went to shit

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. At least Flemming is consistent. Everything he touches turns to shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no goals! Still no bonus plan setup! To be honest, You can’t compensate a sales force fairly for a rare disease model. A person who has a goal of 1 and gets 2 is paid 200% while a person with a goal of 3 has to get 6 ships to make 200%. 6x the work yet same pay. What I’m saying is raise the base for all the sales force and do away with bonus structure. We are in rare disease. Productivity should be based on ships, start forms and field ride alongs. Perry please help us from these Gattex leaders! They don’t motivate, there boring on stage and have no great ideas for us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad how fast it has gone downhill.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

downhill ? Gattex ? how bout turned into flatulance,,, or sputtered out... or never became a solid opportunity... or its just mushy and shapeless...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT looking forward to this NSM. Going to be bored out of my mind listening to Christine. She is soooo NOT motivating and can believe she is not replaced since so many people are leaving. What a waste of space!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got to add DZ and his minions of RBD’s in mix too. Not one leader in this area that can think outside of the box. Total idiots! Central and East RBD’s teach the West how to lead! They suck balls!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christine is an idiot. Right?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CW is smart and I like her. I think she is doing the best she can in a warped reality world. What flexibility do you think Shire gives her? Think you could do better going up against HQ? Name someone else you’d rather have on stage.