Dear Idexx

Discussion in 'Idexx labs' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give up. They're fucking idiots. Save yourselves. xoxo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that that's out of the way....

Look. I KNOW my people, they are the most caring arrogant bitches on the planet. They think because they went to vet school and learned all about the anatomy of multiple species they don't need to learn anything about the anatomy of software, let alone a fucking computer.
    I don't know what the fuck to tell you. I want to help you.
    My advice, again....get out while you still can.
    From me: I have the most respect for those of you in this sector of the industry. Your technological products have been ridiculed up and down by..you know..."them". "The experts on vet med". The task must be daunting for you. I've tried it with only a couple of vets and they can't seem to be happy with fucking anything. I'd take just about anything right now.

To cafepharma: why the fuck are there fosters and smith and petmeds ad on your website? "same as the vet" 1-800petmeds

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To cafepharma: please accept my sincerest apologies. You see...it's been quite a while since I've sat on my ass chatting on cafepharma boards all day. In fact, it's been quite a while since I've been in front of a computer as I'm now a homeless, jobless loser like the rest of these assholes will be soon because of the idiots on my side of the industry.
    I've been off of my lazy ass and using my brain, unlike, you know...."them"

I'm sure fosters and smith and petmeds will continue to be you know, as ethical as they can be for "them" too. Lots of "thems" in this world. Idiots. My bad. I forgot something that I learned a long time ago about advertising/predictive advertising per browsing history.
    "They" still have their beloved coupons right?

I'm only human. I make mistakes all the time.

Picturing a world rose colored without the glasses. Happy New Year.

xoxo

ps. TZ. You were correct. Not a merial fucktard. Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ads are pulling from YOUR computer use. Tracking Cookies from where you have been checking prices...The same ones your employer uses to tell what sites you have been on when you were supposed to to be working.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There really is no hope for the world is there...........Cómo sabes leer?
    I'm a fycking volunteer.

To cafepharma: If a cat drinks milk from a dish it causes diarrhea....
    Just an FYI. Again...not your problem either. I just love to learn.
    xoxo

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Cornerstone/Idexx...whoever..whatever....
    Question........Te amo aprender....si, yo vivo en "cali"
    Is the client really the end "user"?
    Lo siento, I've been doing some...you know....thinking, taking control of my own accounts, lost passwords..."disabled" even.
    Funny thing about Ethics......options.....the program that can do EVERYTHING!
    Mutual, respectful, ethical, service agreements......
    Thanks!

COGITO ERGO SUM..........XOXO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look Idexx, stop hiring people who cheat on and walk out on their families. It causes tremendous distrust amongst employees and customers alike.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's actually a good point. Cheats on his wife, leaves his kids and I'm supposed to follow this "leader"?!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If someone cheats on their wife and lies to the person closest to them and lies to their own family, why would you expect them to be honest with you? How could you trust someone like that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dobut the "cutsmoers" gvie a siht aobut a cheaitng VP, lte alnoe a wlid nihgt wtih MWI in Plam Spinrgs wihch porbalby led to teh dovirce of iedxx adn MWI in teh frist palce.
    Distrust? Tkae a lseson form a fwe braods bolew and ptu a pirce tag on ALL of yuor shyt. Pertty srue taht's waht the "custsmoers" gvie a shyt abuot.

Teh siht's badasas, tehyll byu it. Woh konws, Q2 cuold be mcuh bteter..............oxox

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idexx divorced all their bitches, not just MWI, so they could screw anyone and everyone, you idiot. By the way, did you get any kind of ribbon at the spelling bee ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right...they probably should have thought about the onslaught of Pfizer's heartworm test kits. My bad....
    My school was too poor for ribbons so I stopped trying after I won in the first grade. Instead I tend to use run on sentences and call people idiots to make myself feel better.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Maybe now, later in life, you're just rebelling because someone did teach you to spell. At some point.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for Veterinary prescription sales reps to call out human pharmacists/big pharma for stealing prescription drugs they were never supposed to have. Why? So the veterinarian and their fycking staff can learn Idexx, Butler, Antech's..I don't give a shit who's computer software to further their practice.
    This entire industry is only concerned about "their section of the industry", but if they gave a fyck about the entire industry Veterinary prescription drugs would be dispensed within a practice, diagnostic equipment would have a price tag on it, and the veterinary staff would have an increased wage from an average of 10-12 dollars to 12+ dollars for a non-RVT for learning their mother fycking industry. The entire practice along with the RVT and DVM would be able to grow. Why?
    Because if the fycking receptionist was given incentive and learned how to use the software to cut staff time essentially in half and was able to get a raise in doing so; the veterinarian practice would grow, probably be able to purchase more of your shyt. Maybe the clinic would be inclined to upgrade to 8.4 let alone 8.3 to learn the mother fycking technology available.
    Furthermore, the bitching about how this clinic got a 6 year service agreement on a fycking reference lab agreement but one clinic paid 60k for an xray while another paid 50k and both agreed to 5k a month for the same mother fycking reference lab agreement would end. Yeah, it's fycking "secret" BULL Fycking shit.....It's annoying...and it's killing the industry...ALL OF THIS SHYT...... Over it....