Dear Judy and Court

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2021 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is little to no access here in the upper Midwest. How about offering us packages. The justifying our daily jobs in terrible. One big lie and falsifying calls each and every day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto here in the Pacific NW. No access

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure your wish will be granted soon enough.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Great Lakes - Midwest has very little access. Its not as bad as the NE. Happy to take the free paycheck as long as the company will pay me. 401K, car and medical are the reasons to stay here. I'm sure this can't last but take the money for now. Grateful for the paycheck. Bank as much as possible because this cannot last.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes take the money and run. No access is completely right. Been that way for years here in the Midwest. What few offices are open all the want are the Free samples.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New England area Closed to reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ole Hornswallower is probably doing pushups outside doctor offices. Dude is a tool!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing going on in the Dakotas. Closed!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself , there is access in the upper Midwest. The key to access is leaving your house and stop making excuses for your short comings.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are these low-energy threads who repeatedly mention two people by name allowed to be created?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because any constructive criticism given in person or in writing is met with retaliation! Try telling Horngobbler that the coco selling model was doomed before it was even rolled out. Try telling that moron that visiting customers face to face during a deadly pandemic is a bad idea. What would his reaction have been? Would the person giving that feedback be labeled? Of course! Ole Hornsamcker ..gotta love it!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Judy,
    I really don't like the fact that you pushed Al out of his role. Al was a stand up guy that really lead the division in a way that you can never do, nor any of your followers. God Bless Al and good luck to the division.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Al was not pushed out in any way! He took an opportunity to take some time off and spend it with his family. I bet he pops back up with another company in a few years, but In the meantime he’s gonna relax and enjoy his family for a bit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Packages Pretty Please. I moved over to the VBU from Respiratory because I felt I would have more job satisfaction. Well I guessed wrong. There is little to none. Lie lie lie. There are far too many reps in Vaccines. This job could be done in home office. There is No access.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moderators, take down this thread. It is all trolls trying to undermine our job security.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Post # 15.
    The truth hurts!!! These pharma jobs are not at all what they once were. We are glorified over paid telesales peeps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact is that everyone has the opportunity to move on to another job if they don't like their role at GSK. We are adults and can make adult decisions, your time would be better spent on positive growth rather than negative chatter. So lets try some positive chatter people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did just that, went on to another pharma company and enjoying the heck out of it. I alway thought pharma was pharma. I learned that is not the case and there are companies much better off and better to their employees right now. I realize that anything can change at anytime BUT I am enjoying my new company.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I joined the VBU a couple years ago. When I started I got a couple calls from reps who had been in the VBU for a few years. Both told me what a great decision I had made because the job was challenging and more importantly fun.
    As of yesterday both those reps are gone, they were high performers, both told me the fun was gone and the culture was had turned toxic. They were my mentors when I started and still are. There advise to me, get out of GSK. I have an interview with their company next week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not meant to be harsh. Those who remain at GSK should be within 3 years of retirement. If you have longer to go than that, you should be moving on. GSK has a culture problem. While other organizations have their own unique set of issues, nothing compares to GSK. The issues are systemic. From the top to the bottom. If our remain, you will continue to be treated as a child. Roleplaying, frequent work contacts ( live and virtual), unrealistic behavior expectations and out of reach sales goals. Management will continue to follow a top down model and we all knows what rolls down hill. There will be more layoffs but with lower severance payouts. Others will be worked out via PIP. You've seen what they did to the retirement health benefits. Do you think things will get better? Contract reps will replace you. In all divisions. This is not speculation, this is what you already know. There are other companies that will treat you better and pay you better. Reach out to those who have left. Ask them to give you their honest opinions. What I have found is that most of you don't really believe in yourselves. GSK has a way of making its people feel inadequate. Don't! Dust off your resumes and go on a couple of interviews. You will be pleasantly surprised. If not, you need to stop whining and accept that you make a good living but sacrifice your dignity on a daily basis. Best of luck!