Dear Legal Department,

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to take a serious looks at who we place in management. This post should be of great concern since it is apparent a particular manager, Dita Ledbetter, insist on going outside the recent company direction and continues to instruct her subordinates to keep detailed call notes in MI. There's been five excellent reps leave P&GP on her team. Just for laughs & giggles, let’s just consider this a coincidence. Does this not raise a few red flags when five people jump ship because they believe she can only lead the team into the ground or enjoys placing their jobs with the company at risk? I'm sure someone on her team can produce an email clearly stating to ignore company direction and continue to enter call notes into MI. Let's pull a fast one though and just hide them in the "all notes" section of the summary page. That's tricking the higher ups who have clearly stated "NO NOTES AT ALL."

I believe the recent privacy test all us reps had to take clearly stated no call notes. I am assuming Dita got this test question incorrect. Dita's at it once again and getting away with it as usual. Who does she have to piss off to get her ass in a sling anyway? How many calls does it take to HR to get her back inside where she’s not managing decent people whose morale she enjoys squashing like a bug?

Signed,
    Concerned Employee

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was the same way in Arkansas and from what I hear, doesn't mind taking credit or claiming your hard work as her own. She gets ahead by stepping on people. Her days have got to be numbered. We threw a huge party in Arkansas when she left. It was the best day in our lives. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead, which old witch, the wicked witch. Sorry she's the Florida markets problem now. Again, her days are numbered. What comes around, goes around. Karma catches up with people like her. Look, it's already caught her once, you'd think she'd appreciate life more, but no. That just goes to really prove how nasty some people can be and god forbid you be in her way.... what a immature, small, ignorant, mean, hateful person she is. We have the answer to why she's single and will be an old lonely spinster forever....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, you are correct in trying to contact your legal department. The only trouble is you need to take the direct route and do it right.
    Second, the reason call notes are outlawed is because someone used other peoples call notes from their computer to win a multi-million dollar discrimination law suite. He was able to show that others did the same, but did not get treated the same, and became rich. Hence-no more call notes.
    Third, as an outsider, I keep hearing complaints about this Lida Deadbelly. History has shown when so many people hate a manager, the manager has to go! Keep logging your complaints to the appropriate sources and I bet shortly she'll be gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has had many complaints filed against her through HR from her past team & current team. Not sure if having complaints filed to the legal department would help. Someone's doing a great job of covering up all her stupidity and pushing it under the rug. I can't believe she still has a position in management. Unbelieveable!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot Cafe Pharma is not P&G's legal department

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really asshole... because I wasn't sure but thanks for the clarification dildo! You score high on CAC don't you? If you have nothing to contribute besides the obvious, then shut the hell up. CP is for folks to vent, yeah I know you know but felt this strange need to state the obvious like you have. You're just brilliant!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The folks that vent like you do are the dregs of P&G. Maybe you need EAP

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you don't mind hanging out and "trolling." Maybe you are the one that could use the EAP. Now... go back to checking your emails Dita!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I filed a complaint with the legal department and it cost $$$$$$. Don't know how she keeps her job. She is by far the worst manager I have ever known. She has no business being put in a postion of responsibilty.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met her at the meeting in Nashville. She seemed real nice. Then again she has been on these threads for years now. How come shes still around ? Her name comes up on cafe pharma almost as much as RS. This team should write a letter to KS and all of you sign it. What are they going to do. Fire the whole team ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's not nice. She is a bitter, screwed up, lonely, miserable witch. If she could have things her way, she would get rid of everyone that didn't kiss her ass. All I have to say is: Karma is a bitch Dita. Your house burned down around you because it was a kodak moment blazed into your brain to give you a look at your eternal resting place. You wanted to get back to FL, but I think you're going a A LOT further south then that. You'll burn in hell for your evil ways. Who knows why she's still around, but my guess is she slept her way up (YUCK!!!! Just the idea make me want to vomit)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. She is one sorry ass B*tch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cannot believe this woman still has a job, let's be for real already!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DL could not go quickly enough. History has shown throughout her management days, she's despised by the majority of the people she manages and her equals. Even her fellow managers do not like her. This is the only company I know where managers get rewarded for treating their subordinates like crap and tucked away in another position somewhere. If a Band I sales rep perverted away from the companies PVP's, they get trampled by a herd of buffalo. When managers Band II and up screw up, they get hidden away at the HCRC /Mason Bus Ctr whatever the hell they are calling it this year. That's discrimination and worthy of a fat law suit. From what I understand, she already cost the company one payout on an employee she messed with a little too much. P&G, she's a bitch, doesn't follow company policies, follows her own agenda, and is not worth the paycheck she receives every month. When are you going to wake up? Whoever ends up working for this witch, document everything. I mean everything. Write down what she says to you, print out all her emails, try to save any audix messages. Heck, if you can, record field visits. It's time for her to go and this is the only way to prove she's incompetent.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have two things to say as an ex-employee.
    I was before P&G, a district manager for a drug chain. When I went into a store and all the employees complained about a manager, - the manager had to go! There are so many complaints against this person, that management must realize she has to go! I never met her, but I do not have to - she has to go.

Secondly, I won a mulit million dollar law suit against P&G because I used the computer and other peoples notes to incriminate P&G. That is why notes are no longer permitted. If you can get directly to leagal, they will stop this activity. Go around your boss and get to the people that care about million dollar law suits.

I feel for you. When the notes say the doc was too busy to see me, yet recorded as a call - you have a multi million dollar law suit! Good luck!

Who is DL's regional? I can post to them and tell them the consequences of her actions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her boss is Greg Burden and her 1 up manager is Dave Popp. Her old RAD Rick loved her to death. However, some did not. Heard about all her issues in FL. Not sure why she is still here along with another DM in middle of the country. They kept him and he has had major issues with his team - HR got involved. They did not get rid of any Band IIs and up. This would have been the best time to either fire or demote some of these DMS. They chose not only to keep them as DMs. It tells not only their direct reports that the company doesn't care, but it pisses off their peers who know they are a real issue to the company and to their teams. Know that the DMs and even the MMs don't have power anymore to fire anyone. It must come from the CBDMs and HR. The DMS think they have power, but they don't. Not since the realignment a couple of years ago. Fusion

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I truly believe we can Thank Karen Silvis for covering Dita's incompetency. Dita didn't mind telling everyone that Karen was her mentor and how ironic since both of them are really ignorant, only have a job because they are pulling the diversity "women in management card," and it seems that P&G LOVES stupid women. Karen needs to shape up, (in every way possible) and Dita needs to have a HUGE dose of her own medicine. I can only hope that Dita NEVER finds employment, loses everything she has, and ends up homeless on the streets of Orlando. She's a mean, spiteful, hateful, back biting troll. Karma does come around and man I hope I get to hear all about her taking that mighty fall from grace since she's such a grand Christian (in her eyes) and thinks tossing out Joel Olsteen's name is helpful!