Dear Lonnell, time to be honest

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 27, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sluby is an exceptional leader and so many positive changes will be made for the back half of the year. We will find more diversity coming to the leadership team as well. Please keep these post positive as it may affect our ability to hire top talent. Keep up the good work! This is a great place to be now and in the future!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

derek is that you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More diversity? I don't think that's the problem. Hiring for diversity instead of talent, skill, experience might be the bigger problem. Thanks for the laugh. Keep working on the grammar and spelling, might improve the opinion of your intelligence.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GTFO Tom! Great places to work don't have 99 percent turnover ya dumb fuck. They also don't hire people like you. Sorry man.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you get fired from Syneos and are unemployed for a year you're probably not an amazing leader.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not fired from Syneos one of the largest CRO's in the world and not unemployed for a full year. Very classy calling people out on CP

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmfao Tom trying to defend yourself! Keep doing you boo boo.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am entering my final interview next week. I have read through pretty much every post and thread on here. Some are dated which makes it hard for me to get am accurate picture of where things are. I have been doing DME prosthetics in the oncology world. But now looking to make a change. Any useful feedback on current climate, culture, stability would be appreciated. Also what are the base salaries you all are seeing as we as bonus structures. Oh, the position is for xermelo. Thanks everyone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a revolving door with territories having had 4-5 Reps previously. Turnover rate is 80%+. Most of the top performers have long since left for better paying opportunities in Rare Disease Oncology. Most Reps making no bonus. Out of 35 Reps 5-6 actually receiving payout. The Managers are also a revolving door as none are left from launch. Management promotes a positive culture but Reps are skeptical and morale is low.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for that. Wow okay. Do you have insight into what the bonus structures are for xermelo? What are they offering in base. Car/perks?Also use I am sure there are underlying reasons here. Why reps hitting bonuses, bad respsonse to drug, bad distro, or just unachievable plans? just want to be able to ask honest questions in the final interview.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most jacked up place in the industry. Leadership is the reason everyone leaves.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base depends on experience...120,000 if you”re lucky... for Rare Disease Oncology??? 650 car allowance. Standard industry benefits. Few reps making bonus. 5 -6 out of 35. Quotas unattainable and not fairly assigned. Every territory has same goal but with limited potential. Management refuses to see the light that comp plan needs to change. That’s why turnover rate is 90%+. More Reps resigning in near future

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the quotas? Because from my research, theres roughly 8900 people per year diagnosed with carcinoid tumors and only 1 of 10 develop carcinoid syndrome. So a yearly patient population of 890 in the entire US yearly? That's niche! All of this on top of the fact that the companies future now seems to depend solely on Xermelo. Again, my final interview is tomorrow. But I really want to break into rare disease oncology. So if the risk is worth the reward, I'm still interested. I just wish there was a xermelo rep in here who could provide specifics.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock answers all of your questions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reward? There realy isn't any reward and significant risk that you'll be in the unemployment line in 6 months.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former rep here, lasted 18 mos...then realized it was only gonna be more broken promises and terrible leadership. Product is good for the right patient, but finding them is not easy....not really considered "Oncology" drug, it is looked on as "supportive care" because no survival data.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a narcissist. Seriously.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg just omg.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership sets quota based on off label market. There are very few patients unless you promote off label and sell drug as to treat all NEt patients. Ethical people leave this company real quick.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking At some of these territories numbers each quarter starting to wonder if there is unethical things going on considering certain ones went from not performing to well performing almost overnight now every quarter on the top . Person is right. The ethical and smart people have left and the ones still here are just waiting for offers.