Dear Merial reps...

Discussion in 'Merial' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Merial,

It saddens my heart that the days of pacifying practices with Dunkin Doughnuts, and checks for prescribing medicine is coming to and end. Ohhhh what will you do working for a straight laced company like BI? Maybe you'll actually be forced to SELL rather than get out the check book...I'm excited to see how that works out for you :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous much are we? If you think Merial reps don't sell, you're an idiot (and simply jealous). Why do you think Elanco is filled full of ex-Merial reps?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they were smart and got out to join a growing company. How's the future job security for the Merial reps these days?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's quite strong. Look online. We are expanding. Maybe you can join since Elanco is tanking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, you don't want to hire anyone from Elanco.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In response to the March 2 reply...No jealousy here...Just stating a fact that most animal lovers should be aware of. Which is this...if my doc is telling me to use a 20-year-old medication, I'm telling him to go pound sand. Because I know better. Your gift cards are only going to make practitioners look like idiots. Keep smiling. That's all you got going for you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be snorting the Certifect or something. I like 20 year old meds. They do the job, have 1/3 the side effects of new ones, and oh yeah, cost about half of what the newer garbage does.