Dear Mitch

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not a spiteful person in general I bet. When good people are wronged you want justice. Nothing wrong with that. Rosen is gone but probably just the beginning. Real justice might be served now on a golden platter.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great thread!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gold is a disgrace thankfully his future doesn't look bright.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is the forever metastasizing cancer that won't go away. This has to be the first time ever someone who has thoroughly destroyed a company remains on the board. You just can't make this stuff up. Employee shareholders and all shareholders will be paying his legal fees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are the chances mitch has read this post?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP you still there waiting for justice? Don't know if it's going to happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there many private biotech companies?

Might Mitch already know something about his future?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there are any public biotechs that have gone private. Genentech was part of Roche(public). I can't imagine anyone hiring Mitch to have anything to do with Dendreon.
    He has already screwed up Dendreon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant that many times when atrocities are committed, when justice is served it can include being banned from working for a public company. Who goes from being Dendreon's CEO to its COB to be on the board of a private biotech company. Might he already think he will be banned or already know something? That's what I was wondering.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is MG still here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it is more of the same here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

strangely quiet....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey what are the odds MG is a no-show for the shareholder meeting? If he shows, do you think he'll drive his Lamborgini and have someone in HR valet it for him? Can't wait to hear his delightful responses to really pissed off peoples questions. Someone should ask him how he justifies receiving a bigger stock award than the 800 people at the sites combined last year. I'm just guessing, but I'll bet they beef up security.

Jesus walked on water, MG took credit for it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MG probably has prison in his future. I could not think of a more deserving person.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to bring back the best Cafe Pharma post of all time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For this guy to subject DNDN and thus cancer patients to his continued presence here, he has to be devoid of any sense of right and wrong. He is a true narcisist. Evil to his core.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Prison is next stop.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got arrogant, got into expensive suits and fine wine, thought he was teflon. Self destructed.