Dear Mr. Weinberg why is my market share declining?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Edit
?

Should management be ashamed?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give 2 examples. I can help, but need more information. Pressure to Promote off label? Expenses? Speaker event attendees? What exactly is unethical?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's unethical? Let's see...Reps who were given exams and were never able to see their results. A patient first program that specifically states "individual rep sales cannot be used to incentivze, rate, or use as punitive measures". Yet reps are evaluated weekly on their sales performance. So much so that reps who are not performing have 'business reviews" with the RSD. Specifically being told that "individual sales" matter and that you will be rated as such. Forcing reps to do and say unethical things in order to advance sales. Does any of this sound familiar? HW is in way over his head. Half of his management team are incapable of leading. They are really good at approving expense reports.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? GSK was slammed with the largest CIA in pharmaceutical history! Ethical violations were specifically sited as the the reasons! Not just in the U.S. but globally. GSK has the worst culture imaginable! You need to get into vaccines or HIV in order to get away from it. But the cockroaches are slowly infiltrating from gen pharma. Vaccines and HIV would do better to promote from within. Or at least do a thorough vetting of candidates. Or, just leave GSK all together. Toxic toxic toxic!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what unethical things are reps being forced to do and say at the current time. GSK did their time through the CIA. What is so bad about now? Not during test time, but today? Does it violate FDA standards and such or is it just an unhappy person’s opinion?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Within the next six months, you will begin to hear of a story that involves recent sales rep indiscretions which were propagated by undue pressure by our management team. Go North young man....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of pressure being placed on us at the moment. Mr. W is in over his head.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is ridiculous. What the heck -indiscretions? If it’s not illegal then it’s ok. You people just complain.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go North young man..you will see.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the scuttlebutt. Word has it that top performers didn't quite get there in an ethical fashion. Potentially upper management looked the other way for years...until they were forced to look. All will come out in short order.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking North. All I see is a bunch of granola eating liberals ruining our state and country.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, us patriotic Americans prefer looking South fer advice from fundamentalist chicken fried steak eatin conservatards.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way to get to and remain at the top is to behave unethically. In this company it happens over and over again. So the next time you sit in one of those award ceremonies, realize that there is a 50/50 chance that those who are being recognized achieved their results by begging the docs, claiming they will lose their job if the doc doesn't Rx, making up false info about a product, mis-using coupons/vouchers, using unapproved resources, or worse. And believe me, a lot worse! Look North and you will see.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been that way for many years, accelerated with Patient First. More like 90/10 when you count kissing management’s derriere.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I am really curious as to what has happened “up north” that keeps being referred to. I do believe you, that something went on but am curious what it is.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what this person is referring too. Yes, it's really too bad that individuals whether it be an FVP, FLL or TSR, feel the need to win at all costs. We need to get our heads around the fact that we do not sell. We EDUCATE!! There is a difference. This not Enterprise Rent a Car where you up-sell everything. We are dealing with peoples health and wellbeing. When I hear management say that xyz product is right for ALL "appropriate" patients, I cringe. Because they use certain descriptive words to cover their a$$ and expect you to read between the lines. FLLs and FVPs alike go beyond pushing the envelope with unethical tactics and expectations. ... I digress. Yes, there is currently an issue that is going on. I won't go beyond that. This will all come out soon enough. Sad part is, this crap is going on in other parts of our region. The reference to the "Blonde out West" is another person with unethical and unscrupulous behavior. Has management fooled. She has burned one too many bridges and from what I hear, word is getting out. Eventually the lies catch up to you. What a shame that a few bad apples can ruin it for so many people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve seen many references to the blonde out west. What division is this person in?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of blondes. You just referenced half of the country. I call BS.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this stuff going on in KL’s old old region? I could see this being the case.