Dear Mr. Weinberg why is my market share declining?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Edit
?

Should management be ashamed?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be smart step in line to get the money when you turn GSK into the feds. Heck I got over $30 million, living the dream. Go to the Department of Health and Human Services they are the ones that enforce the CIA. Be smart don’t blow it, or you’ll be out of a job with nothing. I was for 8 years, but you wouldn’t believe how life changed when I got that lump sum! Thanks to the unethical and illegal acts of GSK I indeed got the last laugh. All the way to the bank!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m 32 years old and my doctor put me on Trelegy for my seasonal allergies

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was part of the SEC initiative, so keep that perspective on my comments: 1- Way TOO many managers. I could not believe you had districts with an average of 7 reps when it should have been ~ 1/15. Especially with a experienced sales force. Since DMs are rarely in the field they spend all their time creating unnecessary and redundant work. 2- Reps being micromanaged. Rarely did I get to spend a full day in the field without a "mandatory" conference call. Experienced reps need leadership & reducing unnecessary BS. 3- Rating system was based on favoritism and non-sales related efforts. I challenged a number of reviews because people getting the accolades weren't the best sales people. 4- I knew we were done when GSK leadership told us NOT to focus on outcomes/impact, but to just observe did they "deliver the marketing message?". I can't believe this antiquated approach hasn't died, but when you sell drugs for embarrassingly high prices I shouldn't be surprised.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me sum this up for everyone. Weinberg is a product of the good ole boy network. Look at his tenure with the company and how long he has been an FVP. Before this he was renting cars at Enterprise. He is in way over his head..can you say WUE? Regrading current state of affairs, micro-management is out of control! This job is necessary but not all that complicated. Why in the world would we have weekly business analysis? C'mon!! Last, regarding FLLs, they still don't have enough people to manage. 8 reps! Really?!!!!! Message to management: Reps are well aware of the BS you perpetuate! We are tired of it. We smile and nod out heads but when you get out of our car, we ignore everything you say. Time to get span of control at 12 to 1. Get rid of overpaid FLLs and for christ sake, get rid of our FVP!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ethics..have you looked North? FLLs were briefed on this issue. Told ya!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard all about it. Some rep was creating their own sales aids..lol..it's amazing the level some people will stoop. I've heard and seen reps literally begging docs for scripts but this is just classic. Apparently the rep was a top of the sales board for years..now I see why. Wonder how many other unethical reps are doing this type of thing? How many good reps have lost their jobs because they weren't "pushing the envelop"? Then again, look at GSKs history. Unethical behavior still alive and well at GSK. Worst part is that leadership turned a blind eye to it for years. As long as those sales numbers were coming in, no need to rock the boat. Time for a leadership change in my opinion.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start by laying off lil Half-Court Hornsmoker. What a weird little man. Then take good ole boy weinturd and send him back to renting cars. I get so damn angry at the ineptitude and waste. Has anyone seen the article about Hal Barrons travel expenses? In the era of e-mail, cell phone and skype, this guy racked up almost 1 million dollars in travel related expenses..in one year! Shameful!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half-court Hornsmoker!! That cracks me up! I totally agree with your post!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half-Court and Weinturd..gotta love it! It would be juvenile to call them that, but that's how they treat us, like children. So my purpose here today is to ... and that's why you get references to horn-blower or whatever. It really doesn't matter at this point. Our days are numbered. We all need to be looking for other employment while we can.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The purpose of my call today is to convince you...I was just kicked out of an office today by one of my top customers. Said I could come back when I spoke to her like a real human being. Should I relay this back to my manager? Harry? Half Court? If I do, I will be labeled as a decenter. What a company let me tell you!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like Half-Court is giving us the "Full-Court Press"! Harry is just a minion with very little leadership ability. Yes man to the core.