Dear Patty...

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a clue you are no longer with GSK.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh but she carries over to opko the GSK big pharma practices/policies. I give her a year from now and then poof.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m new here at OPKO and I’m wondering the role that the national account managers hold here. Serious reply’s only.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows? Seriously.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does that mean nothing?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, people are taking notice of the things that make you go humn!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time my manager asks me if I want to go to ASN or NKF I will decline because it was very real the nephrology community from all over the world except in the USA stopped by our booth and no one gives a crap about Rayaldee.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHPT is not a primary care disease state.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the incompetent will not survive, managers and reps. who rely on skill sets that may have worked 10-15 years ago don’t apply today nor will they in the future. Use what has happened at Opko as an example, incompetence from top to the bottom yields the result we are living with. Advanced cash burn models for start up companies or predicted FDA approval on new or expanded therapies do include sales reps. with out reps. marketing new product launches will fail.
    Additionally, what’s happening at Opko is not reflective of our industry as a whole, rather what is happening at Opko is reflective of what has previously happened at companies that do not exist anymore.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Opko needs to fire the entire sales team and outsource to Pfizer who has competent management.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you wake up from your incoherent, double negative spewing fever dream, we’d be happy to listen to you. Hard to be a Pioneer, bro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a little fishy to say the least.

Yeah and get plastered and have to be taken back to her room in a wheelchair.

And now you know the rest of the story.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more kool-aid? bro. Hard to be you....lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Untouched? You need to open your eyes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My eyes are wide open, let me tell you. The only one “touched” is Great Lakes. Every single one still here is a survivor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto my friend!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does your manager do that's so wrong? Mine is awful, but she doesn't really work, so i can't complain too much. She's was out on "leave" and vacation for over a month.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonderful! They are all in need of training.