Dear Patty...

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh don’t worry. Everyone is looking. There are no plans to replace 501c3 and there never were. Putting your sizeable head in the Florida sand will not make either Covid-19 or the empty Healthwell foundation go away. So yes, please continue to tell us to leave. You are only providing affirmation to our belief that this ship has sunk. At least KM had the good sense to not move.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right, but a small correction to your post. Believe me, not everyone is looking. There are those who love it here. They enjoy kissing up to their RSM because the RSM loves it, too. RSM is feeling validated although we all know they’re useless. Covid or not, Healthwell or not, these people who drink the kool-aid are here to stay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch what you wish for moron....another wave on the horizon

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aurinia Express, All aboard!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have finally seen the light and i am now on board. you can’t fix stupid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soffin, what took you so long? Did you have to get Patty’s permission?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cyclosporine A is dirt cheap and has been around for a long time, FDA isn’t kind to turds with a mustache just ask those that went to Tricidia.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She sure had him pegged!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aurinia job posting on LinkedIn lists the position as Entry Level. The contracted recruiter told me their max pay is $135k, and this is for those with neph and rheum experience.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Patty,

Wasting money on outside GoToMeeting training is as useful as swim lessons for passengers on the Titanic.

Customers are tired of this shit! They don’t want it. Making us more proficient on a resource no customer wants is stupid.

How about working on something that will actually help your sales force and customers like: 401k funding; real merit increases; 501c3 fix; a contest that is not fake; etc.

We all know you are busy moving to Miami, but please, spend as much time on substance as you do on those stupid quotes. What’s next? Knowledge is Good?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention the RSM insisting on joining every virtual call. I get it. This is to show Patty they’re being productive and are essential. Essential?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on y’all... keep sharpening your saw.

Except Patty needs to take her own advice and she wouldn’t be sending out emails with errors, corrections to those emails, and then explanations for those corrections.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patty is already in over her big head. Let’s all give her a big virtual hug. She is overwhelmed with her move to the “heat”. Now it is up to us to turn it up. She needs to stop the nonsense emails, fake contests, mandatory training sessions that are not mandatory and get down to business. This ship is sinking. Her leadership sucks and her path forward is non existent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super fantastic virtual hugs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Patty, How are you going to promote diversity? We would like to know what the details are behind that empty statement.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patty’s diversity: I will fuck all employees equally with regard to contests, merits, IC, and goals.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true..........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syncophantitis is the virus afflicting OPKO management.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shitforbrains is another