Dear Sales Leaders

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed all my colleagues in the industry showing off their awards for 2020. Recognition for sales performance in a difficult year. Exact cancelled COE then told us to get back in the field where we had a solid Q3 and Q4. It’s a tough pill to swallow when pharma reps sitting at home making phone calls (some of them!) get paid more and are recognized for their efforts. I hope Exact realizes that this didn’t go over well with field sales after beating estimates and cutting our bonuses all year. Make it up to us this year please.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crybaby. Oh poor me, look how green the grass is over there in Pharmaland! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EX has the attitude that they are the swinging dick in Madison WS and that we are lucky they let us work at in their rudderless ship of a company ( screening unit). Madison WS is what holds CG and EX back. No one has any idea what to do because there is no industry experience in Madison and you cant pay anyone enough money that’s worth a damn to move there. That’s how you end up with with everything that’s frustrates the hell out of us.

The bright side is the vast majority of the field force doesn’t live in Madison and we have many, many options which I imagine many will explore.

Que the Madison based employee , “ we don’t need you crybaby loser!”

You are correct you don’t need me to help keep CG sales flat. Madison is doing everything they can to maintain that trend.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still don't get it. IM A REP YOU FUCKING CRYBABY!!! I just support this company and love taking shots at whiny little bitches like you!!! How fucking difficult is that to understand??? Many of us at this company believe in the mission and the leadership even if all you do is complain. You are weak and it shows.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most PMR can get a $15-20k raise by switching companies. EXAS is great at underpaying PMR and overpaying AD and above.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stick to those convictions and keep getting underpaid to run around in circles and accomplish absolutely nothing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmaland ?! That's exactly where you are with Exact, IT IS TOTAL PHARMA! Go work for a real diagnostic company and you will see the difference!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of these folks believe they are some sort of elite diagnostics sales team. That’s because this is the first job that 50% of sales force has had. Make phone calls for 18 months, get a PMR job. They have nothing to compare it to, so they believe the sack of shit that they are fed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money doesn't drive us all. Some of us are in it for QoL, work life balance, belief in the mission, etc. I don't care what you think is underpaid or what you think running around is. You are a weak as piece of shit! Keep crying like a little bitch, maybe one day, those tears will pay off for you. Loser.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in it for the Jack - pay me!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a home office r***** who went straight from your post college inside sales role to something non sales related if you don't understand what underpaid or running around means. Couldn't hack it peddling the "belief in the mission" could you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crybaby says what?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ISR's accomplish more than PMR's any day of the week! We are better on the phones than you, and you can't even make F2F calls.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it....this is where some people come for information on a company and it's culture. What do the above posts prove? If you like what you do, be proud of it. No need to argue on social media with what becomes a pi$$ing contest. People like to come to this site to troll and argue. No need to take any of it personally. We're fortunate to be employed in this crazy time and if you are a sales rep in any capacity, you are one of the lucky ones who get to work in an industry that many would give anything to be a part of. Check yourself and your attitude.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you come to a platform like this to learn about a company and its culture, you are a fool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true telemarketer. Your parents must be proud

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're dead. Go fuck off now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prime example of name calling without substance. You sound like a winner.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, QoL ?!?? Belief in the mission?!? WTF are you 5? Guess what you dumb mother fucker getting paid what you are worth instead of taking it in the ass every quarter because of some insane ICP PLAN DESIGNED NOT TO PAY YOU is not QoL. It’s fucking stupid and you are fucking stupid for thinking a billion dollar a year company’s mission statement is what’s going to be your North Star. Fucking idiot, keep getting under paid you stupid shit, the world needs ditch diggers too. Fucking moron.