Dear Sunovion, thanks for the honesty (yes, that's sarcastic)

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ELT: We get it, you don't want everyone to quit while you still have some time selling this drug. But, your lack of honesty throughout this whole process has been alarmingly unethical.

If you goal was to retain good people, you have absolutely not met that goal. We get it, you "can't tell us everything, because this is a litigation." But, fyi: IF WE CAN FIND IT ON THE INTERNET, YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL US!!!

Trust is absolutely gone now. Even if you're able to negotiate out a year or two after this Markman decision, you'll be doing it without the majority of your good people.

Regardless of how much "time we have left", it will be spent updating resumes, networking and hopefully interviewing... I truly hope the "leadership" that is left at this company will learn from their miserable mistakes. Not only am I officially "looking", I'm encouraging my people to do the same.

...Because I actually care about MY people, unlike senior "leadership".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First ELT tells us the patent extension is nearly 100% certain but not to discuss with anyone. Then recently DF tells the leadership team that a judgement would be decided in December and either be the end of Latuda or give us four more years. They spend all their time talking about dasotraline for BED and very little mention of our ADHD data. They know why the FDA issued the CRL letter however fail to be transparent with the field. They spend the bulk of the time talking about a compound that is still 3 years away. Today we learn of a tentative FDA patent approval for a generic Latuda. I agree with the previous poster that the ELT lacks transparency and honesty

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts as to what kind of severance they have given in the past?
    January is coming up quickly...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last time they did this, it was 4mos. Definitely not enough to comfortably live and find another job...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess if you count this month, it's 5 mos... Today was the last day I'm putting in any effort (eg... leaving the house except to interview)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prepare for massive holiday layoffs in all therapy divisions. I predict minimum severance of 4 months and a maximum of 12 months based on time of employment.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard 4 months severance plus 2 weeks for every year employed here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here MANY years and been through many lay offs. Last Lunesta layoff was 6 weeks with no extra time given for tenur. 6 weeks period. It is different leadership, but they don’t seem to be really putting us first so I wouldn’t expect much.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the past, tenure wasn’t a factor. 4 months for reps- 6 months for mgrs. Car taken away within a week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Was here for it and that’s how it’s done. Tenure doesn’t mean shit. Shocker... some shitty things never change.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, will they challenge Lupin? Is it dead in the water?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, ha, ha, ha HA!! That is rich. Are you being serious or is the above post an attempt at sarcasm? I've been here for a long time and the standard severance for the summit team, lunesta team and respiratory team was 3 or 4 months for reps and 6 months for managers. Nothing more given for length of service. To make matters worse, they took some of the respiratory team and made about a third of them stay on for an additional 3 months to promote that crappy Zetonna and if they left during those 3 months they were not given any severance. Basically screwed the top performers they wanted to keep for 3 more months.

Your post did make me laugh though. Ha. I'm still laughing. This company is so cheap. 12 month severance?!! HAAAAAhhhH! That's a good one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s really sad, livelihood for most of us on the line and we can’t even get a straight answer. We just keep getting fed more vague statements of promise we want to believe at the hopes of keeping a job, a car, health benefits...And some people worry about being loyal and aren’t looking for new jobs. Loyal to what? Bc a company is only loyal as long a they’re making the money and calling the shots.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well- its out here now- tell a friend. Prepare. Have a plan. This is business, you do what is best for you, you are the only one that is looking out for you ans your family.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and throughout all of this BS, not a peep from from home office. it's kind of amazing, if i didn't get a paycheck last week, i'd wonder if we even still had a company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just business. Why should we be surprised? If you get a better offer, you take it; if they can milk us until the end, of course they will. Be prudent and begin looking and don’t fool yourself to believe in company loyalty. It doesn’t exist. Don’t fool yourself thinking it does.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the ho mo janitor.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now where is the person that kept saying it was all a lie and our ELT would never do this? Why aren’t they posting now and defending them? They will probably be the first to get cut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they have better things to do than troll CP constantly the way you do?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We definitely know they are not busy taking public speaking courses