Dear Sunovion, thanks for the honesty (yes, that's sarcastic)

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the pot calling the kettle... didn’t take you long to respond.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's even worse than the above post!!! I was a lunesta rep and we as reps were all given 6 WEEKS if I recall correctly. Not 4 months and not even 3 months. 6 WEEKS!! It was the DM's that got 4 months. The Alvesco reps that were about a year after the Lunesta team got 6 weeks too. NOT 3 to 4 months!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with someone at home office. They are sworn to secrecy. They said they aren’t allowed to say anything. Great leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been a loyal Sunovion employee since Latuda launch, never looked for another job even when Alkermes came calling a few years ago. But now? I am out of here. No communication, no transparency, no leadership. Has anyone ever thought the reason they’re not saying anything is because they know we’re screwed and don’t know what to say? The culture has spiraled since Gish left. Crazy how quickly a great company can be ruined by poor leadership. I will always appreciate what Sunovion did for my career, but that’s over, this is the Titanic of Pharma companies. Just a shell of a former great company. I feel bad for the folks that have recently joined.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep in mind that the compnany won’t need a 400 or so headcount to sell BED, the market just isn’t that big. So even if we get another year or 2 for Latuda and get BED, they will most likely cut the sales force by at least 50%. I agree with the OP; I care about my people and their families, I am telling them to look for other jobs while they can. Alkermes is hiring (although contingent on their new drug) and this is prefect timing for folks to leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone at HQ told me that they found out about the “Markman” hearing and decision on cafepharma. What a joke of a company. They were also told they can’t respond or say anything to us field plebes even though they know as much as we do from this website

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it. Latuda has been an incredible drug to sell. We have gotten paid well, we can run our own territory, our managers (for the most part) care and are good people, we haven’t had much competition, our managed care access is better than most categories I have sold in. But that being said... The training here is terrible (we basically had to learn what we need to know by ourselves), the marketing team is a shell of what it used to be and the new guy doesn’t have a clue about our market or our customers (couldn’t even pronounce several things on stage...), our head(s?) of sales are arrogant and self-serving not mention poor public speakers and executives, and Latuda has to be 90% or more of this company’s revenue with nothing to take its place. Dasotraline has been promised to us for 3 years - territory expansions, launch plans, new molecular entity, etc, etc and it is all gone in an instant. As if no one saw it coming. It is a sham. And my friends in neuro and respi don’t paint much better of a picture. Everything but the lurasidone molecule itself at this company is a sham. Time to go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I’ve told my people that this is an uknown, and that they need to do what they need to do for themselves and their families. The company will do what it needs to do for itself without regard for people. People should do the same.

And the lack of ANY communication at all has made me update and post my resume myself. Seriously, is anyone in charge at all right now? It’s bizarre...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company intends to alleviate the impact of a possible earnings decline through market launches for new drug candidates and cost reductions

Cost reductions? Oh yeah. That’s us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea, we have no new product launches

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Precisely

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a very sad state of affairs that I now check Cafe Pharma more frequently than my company email. In a corporate vacuum of answers to our serious concerns, we must rely on pieced together “intelligence”, gossip, and innuendo.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, when reps are looking to cafe pharma for any bit of information that is a sad state of affairs. If they really want a sales force that will have company loyalty or people who want to preform (or, let's face it, a salesforce that is going to work between now and the court ruling) they would share some kind of information with us. We're not children, we don't expect the company to disclose information that would jeopardize any kind of legal proceedings. We have families to provide for, holidays coming up, and zero direction from our company other than information we find out from news outlets OUTSIDE of our company or sites like cafe pharma.