Death Spiral

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POPS TODD kill the reward for HIFT in Wave 2. To many free goods with no sales so lead our HBMs in a new direction soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both need to go but the KAMs really bring ZERO value to our organization. At least the FRMs make an occasional ‘call’ from their office, lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$17.33 a share! $30 wasn't a floor. $20 wasn't a floor. I wonder if $10 is even a floor. What is the board waiting for before they take the drastic action necessary to set things right? In the middle of a stock market boom our shares continue the death spiral. How much longer can we go without a massive restructuring?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the first week of 2016 if you had invested $100 in the stocks of Dow Jones Industrial Average it would be worth $151 today. If you invested that same $100 in Alkermes stock it would be worth $22 today.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God I love this thread. Truly cathartic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$9.99 per share by end of 2019!!! That is The Goal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better cut non revenue producing positions like FRM and KAM. They are both NOT needed and add no value! How blind is corporate??!?!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having both the KAMS and Hospital Teams is a complete joke. Seriously.... the hospital team must be the easiest job in this company but probably pays more than TBM.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, hospital teams are a joke but no, the hospital team does not get more than TBMs. I think they should dealing with all of the crappy managers, especially the manager in the west who designed the HBm $ plan. Coaching to send in documentation so he can forward to others to try for a 3rd internal job. dBLs are on to him. We don’t contribute like tBMs but we sure run around all day in conference calls and reach out to others. The job isn’t good and pointless with erratic goals but we are working and it’s not easy. We all don’t have much time here so just be kind.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. HBMs do make more in bonus than TBMs. They make more and do less. Not a good combination unless of course you're an HBM.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All good points. You're right. Do you think the HBM will last??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why don’t TBm’s get a kicker for Initio Rx’s? Wholesale price to Pharmacy-initio $1800+

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just sent 3 emails and spoke to my FRM, 6 TBM overlaps, KAM, NAM, FAM, and my clueless HBL. It’s 11 am, time to hit the gym and fake some calls. Love this job!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree, this is total truth. True, the hbm “goal” payout range is higher but do the math and an average Tbm will make more in bonus. Just ask hbms that used to be TBMs. I do not know one that is making more, just ask them one on one. Why do you think so many hbms are quitting or looking for jobs? Problem is, when you can’t achieve the goal payout (Comp system is the worst I’ve ever seen for hbms) it makes it hard to do your job when your bonus is based in TBMs hitting their goal. Hbms are customer facing roles and should be compensated for their contributions, if any, not in states they don’t even have accounts in. Just ask the manager in northern CA what was going on in his head to design this plan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least LJ is here now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon all the HBM's will be gone and 50% of the FRM's will be going with them. I'm hearing this will happen right after the January 1st. The massive layoffs in managed markets, KAM's and home office two weeks ago was just the beginning. Good luck everyone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That Psycho should be the first to be shown the door - worst manager ever!