Deaver must go

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely misguided, classless,clueless "management"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very unprofessional and demeaning. Who cares what everyone else is making !!
    How about next time you show us what everyone’s salary is?
    I would love to see who didn’t get a pay cut

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the fresh hell do you expect from the man who thinks KETO is a good dietary plan for children? Radman is a dang fool.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, bottom line. Here it goes: No one is making the same salary! Accept that. Preferential treatment is happening. How many women are getting preferential treatment in the form of base salary as compared to men? Hmmm....

Dare I say, there could be different commission structure as well. Would it surprise you if that too were the case?

As for disclosing commission earning, that is a big no-no. I would complain to HR regarding that team members disclosure of financial earnings is being used as a "Motivation Tool." Rather, it fosters a work environment that fosters ridicule and possible harassment between employees. That in itself leads to an unsafe work environment from mental standpoint. In addition, financial information is considered private and without your consent, that is a violation of privacy. IF he did that, then that should be reported to HR for a review of conduct. It could lead to other stones being turned, ultimately opening the door to discipline of some form, including dismissal of role or termination.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 numbers came out last night. My commission check is just over $17K. I lost $15k in salary this year.

Stop whining, bitching, crying and complaining about management, administration, backorders, and get your asses out there sell something!

You people are worse than watching the news and politics. Your feelings are hurt, oh poor you, go cry in your safe place. It’s corporate America, shit happens. Get over it and be productive or please do us all a favor and F’ing quit!

F’ing Losers!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in, Marini

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Marini. Just a fellow rep that is F’ing sick and tired of reading this shit you people bitch and moan about constantly. F’ing quit! Go work in a cubical or play video games, you people are worse than my millennial nieces and nephews bitching about their cell phone battery dying. You people are a cancer, rotten apples, you hide behind this website and bash the company that you still work for?!? Why?!? Because you need this job, like we all do, but no one else in corporate America will hire your cry baby asses! Because you’re an underperformer, underachiever, if you don’t love money get the fuck out of sales! You guys are like the kids standing around saying “that’s not going to work before we even try it” but yet you don’t have one fucking alternative solution to anything! All you are good for is whining, bitching, and complaining! Now go sell some fucking implants, bone, colla, fucking something please!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, back to reality. Whether you're Radman, Marini, or a troll, you are full of B.S. You assume that no one wants to sell something. F u for questioning my motivation, and my commitment to sell. I too have a table to provide food, and kids to buy clothes, etc. I took this job because I was told we are a premier player. Of course we want to sell, it's difficult however to sell something that is NOT AVAILABLE!!! Plus, it trickles down to lowering future sales. Allow me to retort:

"Sorry GP, can't do a temp restoration because our Preformance post is on back-order. We can do stock abutment or metal temp? Don't want metal? Can you do a Maryland bridge or flipper?" Do you think this GP will want to ask for another one of our implants in the future? Worse, when the patient continues to call every day because they want one of their 2 front teeth prior to Christmas?

"Sorry OMS, that drill for the Navigator kit is no longer available till next month. No, loaners are not provided. You do have the Zimmer solution. You can ask for a product assessment, however paperwork needs to be filed. Oh, the wait period is another few weeks." Do you think that OMS will hold till then? NO, they too want to get paid. So, next system up, Nobel or Straumann.

"Sorry lab guy, before we can redo that Encode abutment to your requested specs, we have to go through days of paperwork filing before we can even put you on que to mill the next one. Oh, and it's going to cost you." That lab guy will turn to other 3rd party options, and shit all over us when the next treatment planning conversation occurs with a GP on a sensitive aesthetic case. Oh, and don't get me started on lack of Zr or screw retained blanks options.

Meanwhile, the other implant companies seem to have what is needed, on demand and in stock for more often than us. I once had a surgeon ask me "do you guys like selling stuff?" We are not a premier player. We are owned by a premier player in the ortho space, yet we are managed like a foreign niche player trying to look like a player.

So F off! Can't just simply sell stuff that is not in demand. We need to sell our core items, so long as they are available.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so you made 17k in commission but lost 15k. You are ahead by 2k now for making your number. Glad you are on the right track to recouping the money you lost for being such a good rep. Let’s hope you hit every quarter then but I’m sure your numbers didn’t set you up for that.
    Not to mention...what is taken out of your check on commissions and bonuses for taxes for 15k is more than that lost 15k salary , yes you might get it back from Uncle Sam but you wont even see it back until next year.
    There are better jobs out there that pay more for success. You are right about one thing... the part about leaving.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you for hitting your first quarter after your crappy 2018. Let's see how you end up by the end of 2019 and oh by the way, after your "banner year" you still lost that 15k of your salary for next year so good luck with your horrible 2020 if you are still here half way through the year.
    Most Sales Performers make more money every year not less and a lot of good people worked hard over the years with achievement and raises to earn their salary. Granted, there are some trolls that need to go and have an enormous salary but that is far and few between.
    Good Luck with the rest of the year, Come post here in December with some updates.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's not Marini it's Flask. There's not a rep in the field who would write this because EVERYONE IS PISSED! You hear that Deaver? We are all pissed off and sick of your shit!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're knocking a guy who's gone from rep to ASD in just a few years and the reigning RSM of the year...and we're supposed to agree with you? I'm more inclined to listen to winners. Q1 looked strong.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like the fact that people are using this venue to vent, do yourself a favor and go back to reading chatter and stay off this site!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is that if you have a big territory you are making money and they are not complaining. If you are a rep who took the option to stay on the other plan you are not complaining. The ones really getting screwed are the reps who carry a small territory and of those reps the ones that are the worst off are the ones that were legacy Zimmer with a high base because $15k was taken overnight of which it took them 2-4 pay raises of hitting their quota with a double digit increase. That blows for them. So yes this comp plan is completely biased because it benefits those with a high territory volume. What is really discriminatory is the fluctuation in quota increase percent. Some reps got .05% of a quota increase. Of course they would hit their year every year the market does more than that alone. Look at the leader board ranking from prior year and you will see the growth compared to quota.
    In the end things won’t change unless management changes and when management changes there is no guarantee that new management will be any better. So take it or leave it. Everyone knows the best way to motivate a rep and make the company the most money is incentivize them on the product that makes the company the most money and thus in return makes the reps the most money. Everyone wins that way. It’s not rocket science.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will they get rid of the clueless RSM’s? So out of touch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean the ones who lose 10% year after year or the ones who don't answer their phones for days?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neil? Neil? Calling Neil. Does he even work here anymore? I swear, it's been that way for the last two years. I can't get that dude to return a call for shit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why not just use Legacy from Implant Direct......same hex. Same drills. Kind of no brainer, no?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not that troll. Truth be told though, I feel as though I'm the one putting food on his table. "Sorry doctor, don't have the restorative parts, but call ID, their hex is identical." I'm hoping at least get a Christmas card and a nip of Black Label from the guy by year-end. It's the least he can do!