debt payment delayed

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2016 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not know if this is good news or bad news. Or even if true as financial bloggers can be wrong.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could mean the bond holder agreed to a delay in receiving payment. Especially if Pernix goes the route of Evoke and declares reverse split after today's stock price run up. And then offer shortly after split new orders of common shares to be sold in market place. This cash used to pay off debt payment due today - while buying company time to turn financial around.

So it can indeed be a very good thing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, l love how stupid you stocktwits are. There clearly isn't a high school
    Diploma between all of you.

Really? Debt payment delayed? Really? This is what the "financial bloggers" are saying? Who exactly are these "financial bloggers" and where did they get their info.

And to your answer to your own post, LOL! Really? That's a good thing? You are such a precious little girl

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL all you want. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am LOLing at how stupid you are. Your dumb little posts are meant to try and scare people to sell their shares of PTX. The only reason you want people to sell is because you've shorted the stock and now the squeeze is on. It makes me giddy with joy to know as you are reading this you have a pit in your stomach because your shorts are going to cost you huge.

That's the fun part of options trading; ithe hurt doesn't end when you lose all your savings and your account is at zero. I love knowing trash like you are about to owe hundreds of thousands of dollars you don't have when this stock explodes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ????? - I do not even own any stocks. And if I did, I highly doubt it would be a penny stock selling for .70 cents.

In any case, The earnings report is being delayed yet again to next week (possible the following). Info on yesterday's debt payment will be coming out soon as it involves the debt restructuring mentioned in the above posts.

Why are you so angry for information being leaked out to you ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have leaked no information. You are not smart, everything you have said is wrong and no one believes you. You post zero facts or sources. But good for you to get all this leaked information. What a moron

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy this debt thing is REAL