Deceived

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously???? You are bashing the Cubist reps? Exactly how much work did you put into the launch? The Cubist reps
    1. Took each of you ungrateful jerks into their accounts,
    2. Introduced you to the key players in the territory,
    3. Set up all the required launch promotional program which includes securing a speaker, a venue and promoting the program.

If I could have had that kind of a head start launching my new drug I would be singing their praises! Now you are being held accountable for your work so what do you do? Go blame the Cubist rep?? Which I guess is a lot easier then taking some accountability for your job!

Cubist is doing just fine, and will continue to do so, because the reps actually work. And yes we face the same challenges you do. However instead of complaining about it we try to figure out how to overcome them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be proud of the fact you got an interview w this start up. Optimer called ME and scheduled multiple phone interviews -I waited at the scheduled time...waited and no one ever called! You apologized and then did it again the next week. Not impressive. Disappointed in CA.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they had plenty of better candidates.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were LOUSY partners from the start! So you "introduced" us to people we already knew. Big deal. What do you want? A medal for doing what you are PAID to do? Are you going for Martyr of the Year?

After the first presentation, you guys were out of there. Your useless territory rep got miffed because a group of ID docs told her to keep her trap shut because they wanted to know more about fidaxo. She picked up toys out of the sandbox and huffed away, never to be seen again. Best thing that could have happened.

Can't wait until this partnership dissolves. Nobody really cares to hear about Cubicin in this territory. Your brainless rep turned everyone off with her used-car sales tactics.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your incorrect! Zithromax, do your research before posting!