December 10th Call Mandatory

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 2:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire sales CV sales force?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New CEO getting Sanofi out of all Cardiovascular.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

entire cv sales force was only about 150

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont worry... diabetes wont be that far behind.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we know when the layoffs will start? I’m ready to get my check and move on. Got to pay me to leave, like a hooker. Cheers. Two can play this game.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sanofi has made it abundantly clear that they are leaving diabetes. So I'm pretty confident that means theyll sell the diabetes portfolio. and I think theyll leave the gutting to whatever shmuck buys it.

at the speed everything has gone the last few weeks, my guess it sooner rather than later.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't going to sell the diabetes portfolio they just would not be able to get enough value. What they are going to do is eliminate R&D (already been done) and strip down SG&A to the bare minimum to increase profitability and re-invest the profits into the growth areas they have identified. Many will be laid off internally and in the field, but depending on where you are in your career, I might have more sympathy for those retained.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly. If they sell it to someone else, you no longer work for Sanofi and therefore no longer have your tenure. So all of you out there hoping for a big payout better be ready to get almost nothing. Find a new job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi weighing options for consumer healthcare unit: sources

or they're going to sell it or spin it off, either way our days with sanofi diabetes is numbered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are in diabetes you have a maximum year left of employment. Most likely most will be gone q2. Bridgewater elite has spoken

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thye will look for ways to save money. I thought we were doing that already by not giving out raises and cutting the food at POA meetings , but it is going to be more intense . Hard to believe. Lunch budgets will be down to almost zero with most lunches now pizza and macdonalds. Good to see most meetings will be via zoom. That's better than going to a meeting for 4 days

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a wrap for CV division. Interesting how the division was cut a few days ago and there hasn’t been ANY chatter on here. That tells me everyone was ready for the nightmare to end.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t not be happier that this is over, I posted weeks ago that this was going to happen the red flags were everywhere so for those who didn’t believe my original too bad. Good luck to everyone and never get caught buying the management bullshit that everything is fine when we know it’s not. Happy Holiday!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely bizarre that there hasn’t been any chatter! I was hoping to see some complaints about no “warn act” pay out. And in case you haven’t heard, Regeneron reps getting at least 20 weeks of severence! So if you been here 7 years you get about the same as the regeneron rep that was hired the last year!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV has been treated horribly for years. The leadership borders on anti- social psychotic. This is like a battered wife who finally saw her husband hit by a bus. The relieve to see this shitshow of failed launches and strategies and spreadsheets and worthless meetings and webcasts to finally end. Its like shooting a horse and putting it out of its misery. Many reps calling each other saying that there so glad it's over. Sanofi couldn't even implement notifying the CV salesforce without screwing that up..Regeneron and the media knew about this before Sanofi stumbled through a ponderous webcast saying meetings are a go for Jan but in coming weeks you will find out more info. End of first quarter ... yeah right .... pull my finger Eric. All the Paul Hidsons of the world will never fix this company. The entire Executive Board of Sanofi needed to be fired years ago. What a waste of money fighting the patent case!! Only to once again throw in the towel even after winning twice .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so glad this shit show is over. I already have another job with a 35k bump on my Sanofi salary and now I get 4 months of double dip which is richly deserved by all of us. Good riddance to this hell hole!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice points you make there. Maybe you have a future in teaching. Im certain you would make a great english teacher in the inner city. Good luck. You will be a big loss to Sanofi.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi is a terrible company. I'm embarrassed to have worked here. I met some great friends here and we helped each other over the years like a survivors group session. Without our co-workers support many of us would never of last as long as we did . Fortunately it's a good job market and Sanofi will always be a company on the outside looking in .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw this coming across my linked in thread. Gave me a good laugh. Buyer beware. Hohoho, hahaha!

“We're hiring Sales & Marketing professionals in North America. Learn how you can build a meaningful and rewarding career at a company that's as committed to our employees”