Decent employer?

Discussion in 'Antares Pharma' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2017 at 12:44 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would really appreciated if anyone could share a few comments about your health care benefits, 401K and the car allowance program ....thanks in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

401 is 6% match, car allowance is $700-$800, benefits are good, sales territories are large, potential bonus 20-30K yr, top performers making130k yr, very entrepreneurial, no micro managing, no huge load of reports, definitely not big Pharma, growing pains but it's small so you should expect that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your courtesy, appreciated

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run for the hills... very bad upper management who micro the crap out of the DM's..... if you don't need the job, look elsewhere. Not a good place to be..... looking to get out myself....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the high volume territories make the big $$$...growth in small volume territory doesn't count for crap...very little resources to actually use in the field and small budget allocations. Maybe that will change with QST but highly doubt it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not work for this company. The home office majorly micro manages the managers. They are like puppets and only top 5 territories make money. Most get low pay but they do pay folks they like more than others. No a good comp

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

car allowance more like $500 track milage via an app use your personal credit card then don't reimburse on time bonus sucks stay away-ill leaving next month for better opportunity