DECLARE is a joke

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the declare out as out and what a joke it is. You fools ran around telling your customers you would have a primary prevention indication. You are no different than standard of care for primary prevention in fact you were no different then standard of care in secondary prevention so what do you have? Any benefit at all was seen with hospitalizations for heart failure. So what. You are the laughingstock of the diabetes market so keep it up AZ.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know. Not what we were hoping for. Don’t worry we will spin some benefit out of this or just sell a savings card like we have been doing for years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I guess this is what our competition is out saying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i could tell them
    Declare cured cancer and they would believe me over you any day!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spinning that you have a HF indication will make you look even more desperate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you knew nything more than your three point message, perhaps you’re ould see the value in the reductions of hospitalizations due to heart failure. HF is a serious cost burden and one of the most expensive conditions to treat.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really...duuuu and you are not the Only SGLT with the data for HF. Telling docs you have the indication or alluding to it makes you look Stupid. Go back to telling them you will have primary prevention!