Deegan as a manager

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 10:26 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have an opinion on John Deegan as a manager? Is he old Forrest? Micro-manager? Good guy? Would you work for him? Why did he leave Allergan?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh man is this going to be an interesting thread! I am rubbing my hands together and licking my chops in anticipation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmm. Deegan, you say? JD? The guy who who constantly yelled and berated and belittled people? (Remember the POA that got you reported to HR by multiple people, John? Lots of people do). He was the perfect product of an unprofessional Forest culture and never should have been in management. If you have the option to work with someone else, you should. Douchetigers don't change their stripes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think the above posts said it all. I can’t believe he landed a job at another company It would be interesting to see if he tries to pull some of his old Forest reps with him or not. Generally in a situation like this a manager with that much tenure can pick and chose who he wants from people who have worked for them in the past. I wonder if anyone who worked for him in the past would want to again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegan is like Trump, a self proclaimed genius!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More details would be appreciated. Is he really that bad? Thanks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t seen anyone come on here to defend this guy. Wow is he really that horrible?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info! Life’s too short to work for a person with such a horrible reputation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To determine if this information is correct find out who took the job in the new company you were looking at. Then track how long they last

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts and prayers to the new Intra Cellular team. You are not alone. We’ve been there. It won’t be you It will be him.