Defund D&I at Genentech

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QH is a POS that needs to go. Please defund Genentech D&I

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Defund and cancel. Genentech Lives Matter, (or use to).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not about racism anymore. These D&I people are taking this company hostage. QH is nothing more than an opportunist who exploits the tragedies to grab more power. Someone needs to stop this woman and her gang. Most people are boxed in by their race baiting tactics. If you have a different view, you are automatically a racist and marked. I think it is time for the everyone to push back on this kind of mafia tactic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I’ve been here a long time and I’ve always focused on how to drive as much revenue as I could to help the company. They threw me out like a piece of garbage, yet made useless jobs for people like this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've watched QH since she forced her way into the company. Total opportunist who gets 'promoted' to a new position once leadership realizes she's an empty suit. Now, she's finally found something she can grab and control and if anyone questions or criticizes her performance they are a racist. Genentech cannot be held hostage by this subversion. Get rid of her. She brings nothing but division. BTW - I am also a person of color and she underminds those of us who want true equality for all. I was raised in a family that followed MLK's philosophy. He got it right.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an Asian American, I stand by my black brothers and sisters. I also plead them not to fall for these race baiting opportunists like QH. She is all about getting attention and power. She cannot lead a horse to water if her life is depending on it. She is now seizing on these national tragedies and exploit people's fears and emotions. What she is doing is to further divide the company and alienate everyone. The KY Attorney General is doing a great job separating emotions and facts. Who is she to publicly criticize the decision of an intelligent and lawful government official? Do we have systemic racism? I am not sure about that. Do we all have unconscious bias? Yes! Everyone has a baggage. Heck all of my white friends are being labelled as self-entitled lazy millennials. Does anyone care about them? It is up to ourselves to overcome these unconscious biases by proving ourselves. This company will continue to implode as this horrible D&I mafia puts the nail in our coffin. I am looking to get the heck out of here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F**k You, Genentech/Roche!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If QH wants to see a racist she just has to look in the mirror.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I am out of here as soon as I can be

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a POC and gay, i do believe that all this D&I needs a different focus... just equality for all period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you - finally a voice of reason!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The newly signed Executive Order prohibits certain terminology in D& I training so we probably won't see or hear much going forward.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The executive order should classify them as political terrorists. But then again, the entire company is a political and financial shit show.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're AA as you say you are, then you're an imbecile. Trying to deny systemic racism exists is one of the most idiotic things I've read on this board, exacerbated by the fact that you're not even white. Also, you really think being labeled a lazy millennial is the same as the racism that has persisted throughout history, FOR ALL RACE GROUPS? If you think you're immune to all the shit that's happening, you're wrong. Just because you try to understand your white friends or be conciliatory doesn't mean the problems go away or that the same considerations will be given to you. Just look at all the comments on this page. You think you're fine because you're part of a minority group that isn't seen as threatening or is known for not making a big deal of things, the model minority. Too bad the people who have commented on this page will always see you as different. You are an embarrassment to the AA community.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience working in Late Phase in Product Development in SSF was: 80% female and out of the men at least a third were obviously gay (probably another third were also gay, but more subdued about it). I cringe everytime I hear Diversity and Inclusion being mentioned in this company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please leave.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect example of the fascist D&I terrorists. Someone writes a dissenting opinion and you D&I extremists attack. You were never slaves so stop acting like such a victim. You are simply making excuses for your failure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sticking around just to piss you off and I don't even need to work. .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's rich is that you were either up at 2AM doing this, or up at 5AM doing this....that's a very sad existence. Meth addiction is real. Get some help. I'll pray for you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does this mean, if I don’t vote Biden. I’m not Black?