Demotions

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2016 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know if cs took pay cut with demotion?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is news to me. Is it true or did you misread? Was she demoted? Awesome

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just stirring the shit aren't you? Grow up

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is CS the President and CEO of NA anymore?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but promoted to EVP of North America.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is going from president to executive vice president a promotion?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easily accessible information. She was the president of Ipsen USA, she still is. In addition she is the EVP of NA for Ipsen as a whole. She is part of the executive leadership team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't she president and CEO of North America? Now she's executive Vice President. Yup a definite promotion
    Congratulations are indeed in order

Let's toast her promotion downwards.

Keep the spin up?

I'm sorry herbid to take Marc's job didn't go as planned. She could have changed the culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not spin. It's a basic understanding of the corporate structure.

She is still the president of Ipsen NA. In addition to her role on this continent she is the EVP of NA commercial operations. This is easy stuff.

She used to have a strictly NA role, she had 2 levels above her. Now she has an international role, with just DM above her.

It's easy to see why you were let go, you're rather simple.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meek will soon report to CS - her EVP global role is step one - Meek will be gone within one year of hiring - step two CS elevated to CEO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So The CEO reports to the EVP. And you say she's still CEO and president and EVP of NA. Thanks for the French lesson. I don't think she will get far grumbling to the board. And without Marc to protect her I'm not sure she will last a year.

So this step down is really a step up. Have you seen her email signage?

Thanks for the spin worm

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't think of any way to dumb it down more for you and I can't draw pictures here. You'll just have to keep trying to figure it out. I'm guessing you have plenty of time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's too stupid to realize that EVP is better than CEP andnPresidrnt if NA. Spin it as you will. Demotion is demotion

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS. So we gave her another job in addition to the one she sucks at doing? That makes no sense.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you mean she was promoted from president and CEO to EVP? Like being promoted from Major League Baseball to the minors.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still not smart enough to realize she's the president of Ipsen NA I see.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to French, Executive Vice President is higher than President and CEO. Don't be dope

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can't fire her because she's old woman. They are hoping she goes away quietly. She's smart enough to know she can demand a premium pacakge and she will sit and wait

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They reinstated her CEO title. No need to spin anymore. It the effort makes me chuckle. Shit happens. Look at what happened at Amgen JnJ Esai. She's maximized her packages