Denmark again...wtf

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Novo get a clue...no one wants to go on a million hour flight in the middle of the summer....again! Make it optional. We shouldn’t have to be forced into this stupid trip for a second time. We already have way too many meetings and now this?! My hope is for to get out of this pathetic place before then. What a giant waste of money. Funny thing is they act like it’s our reward. What a joke!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree, my hashish supply is dwindling too quickly to go a full year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is going to Denmark?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t heard anything about this...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called having a job, dip shit. You go where they tell you to go. It’s not optional...go get another job if you want work trips to be optional. Plus, I think crying about an all expenses paid trip to Denmark is another example of what spoiled pigs you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obesity division

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All expense paid trip...blah blah blah. Nobody cares. You’re probably the one in charge of making everyone go. What’s the matter, hate your home life so badly that you need to get out of the country for a bit? This company is so far behind every other pharma company. Like ten years behind! Meetings meetings meetings. Most do one a year for a couple days regionally. And this one, a total waste of the company’s money and all of our time! How about asking our opinion first for a trip like this?! FOR A SECOND TIME!!! Utter nonsense

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes home life is bad, kids in trouble, wife a bitch and the dog just bit me. So I for one will be looking forward to this and extending the trip as long as reasonably in trouble. Not everyone has a perfect life Ward Cleaver.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not Ward Cleaver but I don’t want to go either. It’s enough with the meetings. Especially since a lot of us already went. No interest.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that...a lot of us don’t want to go. And it’s one thing to have to go to a work meeting. Understandable. It’s another to have to go for a week out of the country. And I went already too. Senseless

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a bunch of whiney babies. Travel to Denmark is really no worse than flying across the US for Vegas is you are in NY or FL, and I for one would much rather go to Copenhagen!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its 8 hours overnight fool. Pretty sure that’s nothing like a Vegas flight. And we’ve already been there!! Vegas sucks too. This company caters to twenty something year olds.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thread is hilarious. If you’ve ever wondered how a bunch of well-off entitled, cry babies act, this thread is all you need to read. If you’re paid to go sell, then go sell. If you’re paid to be at a meeting, then go to the meeting. Otherwise, quit taking your pay and go elsewhere. Either way, just quit the crying about meetings and a trip to Denmark. You look like a gigantic asshole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bullshit—should be optional

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person whose idea it was to go to Denmark again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. You being a massive, entitled, cry baby asshole, is a ME problem. Like I said, this thread is hilarious!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obeast-iity. Large mammals.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh. Denmark sucks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes she does :)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they have a BMI Session planned. Hard for an obese sales rep to be effective. Maybe some won’t have to stay the whole week!