Dennie Kane

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2010 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to him?

Pissed off the wrong person for the last time!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Wicked Witch is Dead? Did Phadia's house finally fall on him?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't be true. He will pop up again. Anyways, there are still the wingmen to be dealt with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position did D.K. hold? Does anyone know if Tony Notarthomas is still there?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't both Dennie and Tony recently undergo penile transplants? Both were in dire need of that procedure. Hope everything turned out OK. It's all in the angle of the dangle.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overheard, in a bar, a discussion between one of the three

to be specific one of the two, one of whom was/is a direct extension of the other

What do we do about Cafepharma postings? That sort of thing doesn't help our reputation.

No one takes it seriously.

They do.

Just throw in a post filled with something offensive. That puts off everyone and makes everything else look ridiculous.

Chuckle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't post while drinking. Who are "they"? The reputation is bad (fair enough) because of the actions of poor leadership. Don't worry about or discuss CF postings at management meetings! Do the right thing- lead by example- and a good reputation will follow. Otherwise, more leaders will be retiring early.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He went for a ride in Michael's plane

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely inappropriate.

His stamp though will be on this company for a very long time. No matter what others say to the contrary, this place is uniquely screwed up as far as culture. Dennie set the tone. No environmental changes in the business, in healthcare, politics, or anything mattered as much as business at all costs. Just tell them, make them, command them, control them, is the way it was to be done. This is the anti-relationship company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUT company sold for 3.5B. He was effective. What does this say about the masses?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says they are all idiots, of course! Well done! Extra points for grabbing credit before the boot. You absolutely can build a reich that way, the question has to do with sustainablity and whether or not you care about reputation.

I now have another job. I have friends staying. But I can guarantee DK, TN, and the reich fellows that your reputation is quite poor, and your methods archaic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It also says that DK et all were or are poor in the area of hiring if the masses are as pathetic as the poster implies. Can it be that part of the plan involves picking up balls others put in play, and grabbing ego-centric credit?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: DK

I agree. Healthcare is evolving and changin' . You evolve or go extinct.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he retire or did he go find work at another company?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: DK

DK never evolved. In fact, I think he is the missing link based on his behavior at meetings that I witnessed. Truly no class and no respect for anyone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone around here would certainly agree. Except for the two cronies. Thats alot of power though. Look what was has and hasn't been done. See who is here. Impressive.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: D

Lack of professionalism and respect for employees should have been addressed eons ago. Many in upper leadership positions, knew quite a bit and sat by idly while the culture continued to collapse. You can't blame just one person as it is a broken system that needed to be fixed.

Oh well.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok - what is the obsession with this guy? I know him, and while he IMHO is a tab bit too controlling, I'm not sure what this issue is. He was smarter than a lot of providers and really grasped the information. Everyone at this company seems to single him and TN, and MM out as the root of all evil. Why doesn't anyone ever write about DE? Everybody just writes about how wonderful he is - blah, blah, blah. Just because someone is "nice" does that make them an effective leader? When I need surgery I want the best surgeon and frequently they have terrible bed-side manners. Who cares - I want someone who knows what the heck they are doing. The company needed to look at system errors NOT blaming people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody responded to my above post. But, he was the root of all evil (according to numerous posts), so now I'm left really questioning the reason behind his early retirement. I heard a bunch of home office gossip. They have developed such a "groupthink" mentality.

Groupthink = group members try to minimize conflict by reaching a consensus decision w/o critical eval. of alternative ideas or viewpoints. Making decisions based on little or no evidence but rather to keep the peace. Older psych. term but seems to fit this group to a T. There is no way to grow a business unless you accept individuals for their dissenting opinions or unpopular ones.