Dentist owners of this company

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Product is impossible to sell, period. Even an experienced, polished articulate guy like Jose can't sell these screws.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 more reps got fired today!

Three more reps got fired today!
    I guess they couldn't sell either...
    This company is a JOKE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an ignorant statement. Simply isn't true. 3 people did not get fired today or recently. There are new employees finishing training this week.
    Always spewing false nonsense due to lack of anything better to do or say.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To you people currently in training at Intra-Lock. Tis company has a policy of firing new sales employees after three months of being hired. IT IS THEIR POLICY.
    The people who run this company, are uncaring, apathetic, unscrupulous and won't adhere to the law. You will not get paid what is owned to you. Your expenses will take mo months to receive. You will be subjected to 5 day ride alongs with this dipshit Jose Jose can't sell, speak or otherwise assist in your efforts to sell.
    THIS IS A TERRIBLE JOB, WORSE THAN NOT WORKING AND COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT. AT LEAST YOU KEEP YOUR DIGNITY ON UNEMPLOYMENT.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely this is true. I was one of the three let go. Now they refuse to pay us what was agreed upon. Working for this company was by far the worst employment experience of my career. Extremely unprofessional management, unethical and ill prepared for doing business in this country. Don't make the mistake I made and fall for their bullshit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon Jeff will come on this board and start chastising the recently dismissed people and accuse them all of laziness, not working, wish for them to be on welfare, section 8 and collect food stamps.
    He is a pathetic sorry ass lonely 61 year old divorced looser. Not even fucking human.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the fuck can they have a training class! Training them for what!! Sittting a listening to Jose recite studies word for word. How the fuck is Jose even still employed! First problem with this company is Jose ! Second is Jeff! Is Giorno that dumb does he really think these two morons know how to run a implant company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is like Mangoes to Mangoes!!!
    Get it?
    Hahahhahaahahaaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STOP lying to people!
    You have to admit that this company is a JOKE!
    The only way this company will excel is if you (Owner of the company) fire the Two clowns running the company in this case JOSE and JEFF they are IDIOTS that don't know anything about the business....
    It is not the sales reps fault!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. JEFF and JOSE are a Fucking Joke. Easier to blame the reps for the company's failure then the two admitting that they are the reason this company is failing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff and Jose look after each other because they know this is the end of the road for them. After this shit house goes up in flames there is nothing but a social security check in their future. They have this Giorno thinking its going to take 5 years for the company to become another Nobel or Straumann. Giorno is buying it. In the meantime they blame the reps and tell Giorno how lazy and worthless the reps are and they buy themselves more time until reality catches up with them. Jeff and Jose will have their day and there will be quite a few people who will get a kick out of their end play when it comes. One thing for sure, it is coming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My experience with Jose is extensive. How and why he ended up in this position is a mystery. He does seem to have some knowledge of the third tier implant market having worked for Keystone for years. But his experience was always overseas with Spanish speaking markets. The demographics and requirements of those markets vary tremendously from the US market. Also, and of key importance, he sold to distributors not clinicians. He is unprepared to do business in the US market. He has no competitive knowledge at all, he has never been chair side with a doctor treating a patient, actually seeing what a doctor experiences while placing implants. Because he has what he thinks is a tremendous implant knowledge he comes off as extremely arrogant and all knowing- and unless you have a DR in front of your name, doesn't fly in the US. This combined with his struggles with the English language, unprofessional used car salesman mode of dress and his dyed orange hair really provides a negative experience for a doctor who maybe considering Intra-Lock implants. Add to that the fat that they can't keep sales people- doctors like stability in implant company and their reps. One problem of many with this company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it. Doctors want stability. There are numerous markets in the US where a subpar implant system dominates the market, simply because a reliable, tenured rep has been in place for a while. I've never heard of IntraLock, but it is obvious they're severely lacking in this department. Are they going to be at the midwinter? I may stop by the booth so I can see these clowns in person.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look for the head clown. He goes by the name of Jose. You can't miss him with his orange hair!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for booth 4043. Not sure if Bozo will be making an appearance but definitely stop by to check out their amazing system.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried stopping by the booth to check out their stuff. I couldn't stay long- the booth was located right next to the main bathroom and the stench emanating from the shitter was horrendous.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these guys could sell one implant to each viewer of these CF posts- 5900 - Intra-Lock could make some serious bank. Probably more likely than having Jose or Jeff out selling these unsellable screws.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff sits in his hole everyday searching the Internet for information on his employees, competitors and former employees. He seems incapable of successfully marketing anything, let alone a highly competitive medical implant. He poo-poos the ideas of the most successful dental company's and claims their sales people are lazy order takers. But ironically this moron can't sell anything with or without a sales force. Sales remain stuck at zero. Great job fuck nuts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the management is so inept, and doesn't understand business in the US works, it makes it a good lay over position for an experienced rep. Collect a paycheck from these idiots, make a little bit of effort, fill out whatever reports they have each week and milk the expense account and get a decent second paycheck. Keep interviewing, pass on the shit companies that make you an offer and hold out for the position you really want. This is the only reason anyone should ever consider this company. Essentially its privately funded unemployment.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And of course keep this company off your résumé or if you need to fill a gap use it on your résumé as an independent consulting contract position-1099 position. Use them, don't let them use you.