Dentsply- Good company to start out with???

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After panning through the responses the general feeling I get is that this isn't a company to apply with. That being said I know those with a grudge are usually the loudest and complain the most. If it's possible I'm asking the same question as the initial inquire (if this a good company to work for, stating the facts trying to keep emotions aside. I.e. if you felt underpaid and micromanaged simply state that or if you have been with the company for awhile and are satisfied, same goes). I apologize if I sound terse, but am considering applying with them and in addition to business to business sales I'm also a RDH of 14 years (If you don't know what RDH is, don't respond). From the hygiene perspective Densply has also been great to deal with, but will admit to being on the buying end. I appreciate the feedback. (Knowing how threads and social media can go, my business to business sales I stated is not as an RDH but wholesale furniture, knowing there are those who might try and put this me/this post on the defensive; I truly just what factual based into with limited emotions involved. Thank you.)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It never hurts to apply for a job and interview.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are a female apply. If a male and RDH the company is very homophobic and this will hurt you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. The female RDH's are doing very well. There are no more male RDH's left with company. They do get hired but the culture of the RMs is borderline criminal

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the southeast area manager is homophobic. he will make your life horrible and you will leave the company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Chicago mgr? Job open in north

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said it !! Dentsply IS it's employees !! Run don't walk !!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it !! Big mistake !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should pass on this position, I sure as hell don't want to someone reporting to me who goes on this site to see if they should do something.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated in last post

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in pharma/biotech sales for 10 years. President's club the last 5 years.

I am thinking of leaving and was told that working as a manufacturers rep in dental is similar to pharma.

Anyone know if this Is this true?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes true

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharm reps cannot make it in dental