Dentsply North America Explodes from within

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard about the bomb dropped on the sales force for 2014. It's all taking a turn for the worse....new territories, new divisions, and a cluster mess of angry reps.

Nice Work "Dense"Ply

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could not happen to a more deserving company!!! So happy I got out of that mess 3 years ago. Everyone that I know who is still working there is so unhappy!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the big bombshell?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell what the bombshell was. I am a long gone RSM and would like to know. This company had so much potential but with certain folks in leadership positions it will never reach it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turned five divisions into three and multiple sales reps fired......many reps territories doubled, tripled, or quadrupled in size with no pay increase and supposedly Caulk launched an impression system that is completely tanking. Stock advice: SELL SELL SELL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to hear for this worthless company that treats customers and employees like sh*t. I briefly worked in dentsply at the management level and got out shortly after a year because the things I am asked to do and the way I have to treat people is completely contradictorily to my ethical standards. What else can you expect from a company that is run by a CEO who is an accountant.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an RM I would like to know why government and NAM have jobs for life? Some of these reps have not made plan for years but never get put on a plan. We get pressure after 2 years not at quota with our reps why do they get to skate?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see someone is posting on the Dentsply board. I can't answer your question on why NAMs skate. I was an RSM for many years with DNA and finally had enough and just left like so many other RSMs have done. Why do some RSMs skate?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are off the hook because KC reorganized everything except those two groups. When his plan doesn't work he will then make changes there to buy himself more time before he goes to "pursue other interests"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha that is a good one. how many rms have never made their number or have not made them in the past three year. the only ones that get put on plans are the field reps. you know the ones working everyday with impossible quotas.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with these roles you do not get put on a plan but you will not get promoted, unless KC leaves

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was a manager at this once great company....how is that flat topped idiot KC still in charge? How does this go on....guess that empty suit Size is still asleep at the wheel...some things don't change--unfortunate for those looking for leadership

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Size????? Got rid of him in January

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be clear....I am not an empty suit, but KC is a flat topped idiot.

Nobody got rid of me....I'm working on special projects.

Signed,

Bob Size

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Nobody got rid of me....I'm working on special projects."

Sure you are. When you are finished, close the magazine, throw the tissue away, flush the toilet and get lost.

We never liked you anyway.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a genius....lets pay consultants a bunch of money to tell us how to screw the reps and make territories twice as big and pay them the same. can't pursue other interests fast enough!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey gang! with BS gone we don't have to deal with that corporate b.s. and we can take the battle to them!....keep those success stories coming...have lots of starbucks gift cards to award...blah, blah, blah, blah

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which RSMs have recently left and why?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

special projects, pursue other interests, spend more time with the family. Its all the same. Guess Size doesn't matter.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easier question is how many RSMs are left with more than two years experience.....answer - just a few. Morale at an all time low....very few making their numbers....Keith Clements is running this place into the ground. On the same track as GAC....check out what Keith's boy D Painter did to that division. Guess the DENTSPLY executives enjoying watching a train wreck...because that's what's happening.