Dentsply North America Explodes from within

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING
    File No. 3-20170

December 16, 2020 - The Securities and Exchange Commission announced settled charges against North Carolina-based dental supply company Denstply Sirona Inc. for failing to make certain required disclosures in periodic reports filed with the SEC.

According to the SEC's order, in each of the first three quarters of 2016 Denstply knew that it had sold more of its dental technologies equipment to its exclusive U.S. distributor than the distributor could sell to retail purchasers, resulting in excess inventory in its exclusive U.S. distribution channel. The order finds that during this period, retail demand for certain of Dentsply's technology products was not keeping pace with the exclusive distributor's purchases. The order further finds that Dentsply knew these trends or uncertainties were reasonably likely to have a material unfavorable impact on net sales or revenues in future periods, but did not disclose these known trends and uncertainties to investors in its quarterly filings.

The SEC's order finds that Dentsply violated the reporting provisions of Section 13(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rules 12b-20 and 13a-13 thereunder. Without admitting or denying the findings in the order, Dentsply agreed to cease-and-desist from violations of the charged provisions and to pay a $1 million civil penalty.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sirona is German for “shady ass motherfuckers”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we paid a billion dollars for a 3 year old aligner company to move shares from 51 to 59 to 53 in less than a month that is brilliant time to clean house in the executive suite don eric linda have to go

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen to that.

5. So I JUST heard about this thread, I’m a rep here and I’m blown away by some of the comments. However, Instead of finding a way to vent online, I reached out to Linda with a concern I had, you’ll never guess what happened...

Linda thanked me profusely for letting her know my concerns and she was more upset than I was.

it’s only my second time talking to her, but I encourage you to reach out to her. She wants to help you, you just have to ask.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t you the hero? Did you mention to her how solid her Walk a Mile initiative is during a global pandemic? She doesn’t give a crap about any of us. She is a carnival barker for sure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shhhhh.. hush now

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot be that obtuse? She doesn’t give one ounce of care about you or anyone else. This is the same woman who should have been let go from Schick but was saved by Jeff Slovin. The same woman who claimed she was in constant communication with Mike Williamson after he was let go. Mike said he never spoke to her. The same woman who told everyone that they weren’t cutting territories or comp in June of 2018 and 6 weeks later it happened flew all the technology team back to tell us it was happening.

Linda is trying to save herself. She doesn’t give a shit about you. If you think she does, you probably think you want to retire from that shithole of a company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest